EHX Micro Synthesizer settings

johnrambo

• Members

I saw someone recently looking for micro synth settings so I thought I'd post pictures of the suggested settings from EHX for anyone who doesn't have a copy. I don't think they have this info on their website. Hopefully someone will get some use out of this.

IMG_0912.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

• Members

Did you end up getting a normal or bass microsynth? How do you like it?

i picked up the normal version of ebay. i haven't had much chance to play around with it but the wife is working late tonight so i'll get a good chance after work. i plugged it in last night and got about 3 notes out before she was complaining.

• Members

i got a good chance to play around with this thing this evening and i'm pretty overwhelmed. i'm not used to playing with filter and attack delay type of effects so it's kind of a learning experience. as far as the voice section goes i was able to coax alot of sustain out of the octave/suboctave which was a nice suprise. certain notes created some nice feedback which i didn't expect. the attack delay was one of my favorite parts becuase of the bowed type sounds you can get. i'm still working alot with the filter section so we'll see. so far i'm happy with it.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

bumping this old one.

Just picked up a MS myself, certainly not plug and play, took a little tweaking to get some usable sounds from it.

Curious about the statement about about the sustain, the settings I have tried seem to not sustain much at all, in fact they cut off dead usually. Any tips for more sustain settings?

• Members

bumping this old one.

Just picked up a MS myself, certainly not plug and play, took a little tweaking to get some usable sounds from it.

Curious about the statement about about the sustain, the settings I have tried seem to not sustain much at all, in fact they cut off dead usually. Any tips for more sustain settings?

The longer the sweep and rate, the longer the sustain.

• Members

I love my Micro Synth. It works wonders with a Big Muff style fuzz. But like many of you have mentioned there is quite a learning curve. What I really like about it is it negates having a volume pedal. I can just set the Micro Synth to some moderate swell settings and use my DMM and magic happens.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived