Ibanez DL-7

luke978

• Members

The wife's early fathers day present to me:

rigstuff003.jpg

Its the updated version with the improved switch. It sounds slightly more Hi-Fi than my BYOC delay, with a {censored} load more delay time. Crisp Digital mode and fantastic Echo mode.

Some have said that the extreme delay time setting messes up the repeated notes. I don't find that it muddies it up, but it does some kind of strange "semi repeat" before the actual repeat.

Aside from that, a great delay for the money. Go out and get one.....

• Members

My mate has a DE-7 quite a nice pedal, but what about the poly chorus? how is that? never got to try one which i must get around to!

The Polychorus is pretty awesome. It has a slight volume boost when engaged, and you can get some really crazy sounds out of it.

The chours is real good, but the Flange sounds the best. Crank the Width and Rate for a cool Leslie sim. Back everything down and get a good subtle coloration.

I find the Double Track and Filter Matrix settings to be fairly useless. I use the Flange, mostly.

Overall I think its an excellent pedal.

• Members

The Polychorus is pretty awesome. It has a slight volume boost when engaged, and you can get some really crazy sounds out of it.

The chours is real good, but the Flange sounds the best. Crank the Width and Rate for a cool Leslie sim. Back everything down and get a good subtle coloration.

I find the Double Track and Filter Matrix settings to be fairly useless. I use the Flange, mostly.

Overall I think its an excellent pedal.

I might invest in one:)...when i get a job..HA!

Archived