OT: Are you banned? Do you like it?

BillyWa

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hi Swarlde! I know you probably dislike me...but you are one of my favorite characters here! I really want an 90ES~!

I don't hate or dislike anybody. Assuming you are not joking around, an S90-ES is a good investment. Very versatile and deep editing capabilities.

• Members
I don't hate or dislike anybody. Assuming you are not joking around, an S90-ES is a good investment. Very versatile and deep editing capabilities.

Not joking, I think it would be great for the musical direction I am taking. Thanks! :thu:

Also, I am celebrating my new fondness of on topic discussion with a new avatar! :eek:

Keytar-Girl.jpg

Now everybody stop posting in this thread and get back on topic! :mad:

• Members

I'm a centrist at heart. So actually getting banned would imply some sort of failure in diplomacy on my part.

I do like to push it, though.

But not today.

Sorry, Goons!

(I'm just loving my new look! Sort of like Lihmahl but not so flat-chested.)

• Members

One wonders why they would have been removed, as they do not violate the HC Terms of Use Policy.

Quite so. And they are pictures that had been featured many times on HC in the past. As a matter of fact, that's where I got them from. I have an extensive "funny pics" folder that goes years back, and many of the pics are from HC.

I don't fault Gus. I think this is Paolo.

Kinda makes me miss Dave Bryce and yes, Scott Lehman. I kid you not! :eek:

Come back, Scott! All is forgiven!

You know, this site used to be without official moderators. Scott used to police it informally. He was damn easy going, really. Those were the days . . .

• Members

I don't fault Gus. I think this is Paolo.

Sorry Birdie, but I would not agree. Paolo is one of the top quality members here (being mod or not, doesn't matter). Keep in mind that on many occasions in past some users would report images, and removal would automatically come from "above". In fact, this was exactly the way we lost original "p-dude" thread. During World Cup i posted some girls "wearing" their national football dress, someone reported images, and admin removed the whole thread (because all that girls were wearing was paint). There was nothing our mods could do about it.. etc.

Archived