MXR Distortion III VS ProCo Ratt 2

tnttnttnt

• Members

RAT for me. I use it most of the time as my main source of dirt (in front of a clean amp) but using it in front of an overdriven Marshall DSL half stack gave me some real heavy tones, same with a SS Marshall MG, AVT and a Randall RH100. I didn

• Members

The distortion III is definitely less gain. I kind think it's like a poor man's OCD. It has some similar traits, though I don't think it has as much over the top and it does not clean up as well when the the volume is reduced as the OCD.

All in all, I'm happy with it.

• Members

What black guy ? What the hell!

{censored}, I just noticed you have over 1700 posts in less than a month. You do this for a living right? ...

what's an ocd?

but i said the MXR III because i saw some black guy playing some hardcore metal with it. and he looked erally pissed off so i wasl ike, "{censored} that must be the pedal, no black guy should
that
pissed off.

• Members

You're kidding, right? Ever heard of Fulltone? For God's sake dude, spread your forum-lurking wings and do a search here or over on TGP. You DO know what TGP is??

You're so badass. You know more than someone who's been here for a month :rolleyes:

Get {censored}ed asshole. All I did was ask a simple question, and instead of clearing my ignorance you had to be a stupid little prick about it. Good job.

Archived