OK.

Wood Chuck

• Members

Get 30 people that wan't me off and I will go. "Some of you have won" Whatever kind of victory that is. I believe in solving matters diplomatically, but If I am bad, This {censored} is even worse. Came back and bit me in the ass. I can stay in touch with my friends elsewhere. Rev, If you read this.....We have had many fun times. Do you remember the thread you started in writing a blues song and you started the first verse?? You gave me a compliment that had me soaring. I really don't want to do this anymore. So this is the thread for 30 people that want me to leave this place to sign on. I give up. To those whom I have known, I will be around. Post away here lets rid the forum of the evilness of ICE HOUSE.:rolleyes: Be happy!:) This is your chance, Take it!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

maybe calm down a little....

just a real question, are you like this in reality ? not to be rude, but are you sure you dont have some mental problems ? u seem hyperactive and much a like my kids when they get too much sugar. Yr nice and everything, i just dont get it....is this yr sense of humour ?

• Members

Yes I would agree to calm down. Just stop posting stupid {censored}. I read here more than I post.

EDIT- For example, instead of starting two threads deciding your membership, why would you not just start one?

• Members

maybe calm down a little....

just a real question, are you like this in reality ? not to be rude, but are you sure you dont have some mental problems ? u seem hyperactive and much a like my kids when they get too much sugar. Yr nice and everything, i just dont get it....is this yr sense of humour ?

I really am hyper and engage my mouth before though. Really have used various meds over the years and found that they only work for so long. It seems to work better for me If I try to stay focused on self control. As far as sense of humor, Yeah, That's me on a net it seems to have some problems but in life I seem to get along well. You remember #16, Adam? We really wen't for the kill with each other at first and became friends. He has some of that type of humor of which you speak. Same childhood to a large degree. No offense, You nailed it on calm down. I have been trying but some just will not relent. I guess retaliation is in order although I meant no harm I gotta pay the piper. I have seen you here for a long time and respect you really. Thank's,

Aldo.............

• Members

Yes I would agree to calm down. Just stop posting stupid {censored}. I read here more than I post.

EDIT- For example, instead of starting two threads deciding your membership, why would you not just start one?

Here again is what upsets me, You are a new member and do not know the interactions that have transpired over the years. I agree with your statement of calming down fully, However what some consider stupid {censored}, others get a kick out of. And I have to explain to you why I didn't use one thread? I am sorry but when you have had the history here that I have feel free to counsel me. Ollenerin has that history. The thread was simple 30 say I go and I will. Calm down I will but stop being me I will not. Thank you.

Aldo............

• Members

i think you need some professional help. no joke. im being dead serious.

That may be huh?? But just cast your vote. I apologized to you and I think that is a sign of wanting to let it go. You were the one talking about my mom and I need help. OK. I can let it go, maybe you can't. I will seek the help you mentioned thank's!

All your comments are negative, it ALL started with you. You make me want to stay really.:)

• Members

That may be huh?? But just cast your vote. I apologized to you and I think that is a sign of wanting to let it go. You were the one talking about my mom and I need help. OK. I can let it go, maybe you can't. I will seek the help you mentioned thank's!

All your comments are negative, it ALL started with you. You make me want to stay really.
:)

again... im not trying to take a stab at you.... i'm saying you NEED professional help man.

one thing is for certain....

signs of internet addiction. this is a psychological disorder but i think it goes much deeper.

You check your email every five minutes, and spend more time in chat rooms than chatting in your living room with friends and family.

Your relationships suffer because of your internet use.

Your family and friends complain about your computer use (or lack of intimacy!).

You hide the amount of time you spend on the internet.

You hide the websites you surf and spend time on.

You use your computer to escape problems or avoid reality (could be a huge sign of an internet addiction)

You have a hard time staying off the computer for a day or two.

You feel preoccupied by the internet when you

• Members

again... im not trying to take a stab at you.... i'm saying you NEED professional help man.

signs of internet addiction. this is a psychological disorder but i think it goes much deeper.

You check your email every five minutes, and spend more time in chat rooms than chatting in your living room with friends and family.

Your family and friends complain about your computer use (or lack of intimacy!).

You use your computer to escape problems or avoid reality (could be a huge sign of an internet addiction)

• Members

• Members

im trying to help. tell me im wrong(truthfully) about both of these and thats coo :thu: i dont think i am. good luck. i hope you work it all out..... 4 real.

Diagnostic criteria (DSM-IV-TR)

The DSM-IV-TR, a widely used manual for diagnosing mental disorders, defines dependent personality disorder as a "pervasive and excessive need to be taken care of that leads to submissive and clinging behavior and fears of separation, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

Has difficulty making everyday decisions without an excessive amount of advice and reassurance from others

Needs others to assume responsibility for most major areas of his or her life

Has difficulty expressing disagreement with others because of fear of loss of support or approval (this does not include realistic fears of retribution)

Has difficulty initiating projects or doing things on his or her own (because of a lack of self-confidence in judgment or abilities rather than a lack of motivation or energy)

Goes to excessive lengths to obtain nurturance and support from others, to the point of volunteering to do things that are unpleasant

Feels uncomfortable or helpless when alone because of exaggerated fears of being unable to care for himself or herself

Urgently seeks another relationship as a source of care and support when a close relationship ends

Is unrealistically preoccupied with fears of being left to take care of himself or herself

Many cases of dependent also have roots to Obsessive-compulsive disorder, and instead of being afraid if they are alone when not in a relationship, tend to think everything is wrong.

• Members

• Members
im trying to help. tell me im wrong(truthfully) about both of these and thats coo
:thu:
i dont think i am. good luck. i hope you work it all out..... 4 real.

Diagnostic criteria (DSM-IV-TR)

The DSM-IV-TR, a widely used manual for diagnosing mental disorders, defines dependent personality disorder as a "pervasive and excessive need to be taken care of that leads to submissive and clinging behavior and fears of separation, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

Has difficulty making everyday decisions without an excessive amount of advice and reassurance from others

Needs others to assume responsibility for most major areas of his or her life

Has difficulty expressing disagreement with others because of fear of loss of support or approval (this does not include realistic fears of retribution)

Has difficulty initiating projects or doing things on his or her own (because of a lack of self-confidence in judgment or abilities rather than a lack of motivation or energy)

Goes to excessive lengths to obtain nurturance and support from others, to the point of volunteering to do things that are unpleasant

Feels uncomfortable or helpless when alone because of exaggerated fears of being unable to care for himself or herself

Urgently seeks another relationship as a source of care and support when a close relationship ends

Is unrealistically preoccupied with fears of being left to take care of himself or herself

Many cases of dependent also have roots to Obsessive-compulsive disorder, and instead of being afraid if they are alone when not in a relationship, tend to think everything is wrong.

I am an only child and would be shocked if most would be able to take on their plates what I have on mine including taking care of my 80 year old parent's. You are giving definitions which is an OK thing to, It is important for people to know these things but really, The only thing I have is a driving phobia, yea panic attacks when I drive certain areas. Crazy? No, Very common in today's world. I thank you for trying to help, but feel you have not nailed my problem at all. I think the point though for me here is to balance my input here with a different mix

Archived