muff fuzz

Urinate Forever

• Members

muff fuzz = a little bit of fuzz, makes a good drive = 18yr old f

big muff = huge amounts of fuzz = 42yr old f who hasnt shaven/cut/trimmed down there. ever.

double muff = two muff fuzzes, cascading in 2nd position = 2 18yr old f, i'll letcha picture what you want.

regardless of what you picture, thats the relative amount of fuzz. double =/= more fur. er, fuzz. big is biggest (excluding skreddy/etc, that being more like shampoo&conditioner in this hair-based analogy :p

• Members

Isn't the muff overdrive which is made these days the same circuit as that?

I know that 1 circuit in the double muff is like the muff fuzz, so I'm guessing the muff overdrive is just the same circuit?

correct, I don't know if it's the exact same circut, but it's supposed to sound the same anyway.

• Members
yeh, so isnt the second muff the nano? or am i just wishing it was that way

the nano muff is the muff fuzz that you posted at the top. The Double Muff is two of them cascading into each other, the vintage little big muff is a BigMUff in a smaller housing with less controls, a new XO LBM is a big muff in a smaller housing that sounds a bit different from the big one. :thu:

• Members
the nano muff is the muff fuzz that you posted at the top. The Double Muff is two of them cascading into each other, the vintage little big muff is a BigMUff in a smaller housing with less controls, a new XO LBM is a big muff in a smaller housing that sounds a bit different from the big one.
:thu:

for some reason i thought the double muff was two different muffs. i have no idea why though.

• Members
for some reason i thought the double muff was two different muffs. i have no idea why though.

no, but I have one if you wanna know more :)

people say that it's an overdrive, circut wise technically it might, be but it sure doesn't sound like one to me.

people say it's a horrible sound too, but I really like it....knowing the kind of music you listen to, I think you might too.

it's pretty nasty sounding in double mode.

• Members

no, but I have one if you wanna know more
:)

people say that it's an overdrive, circut wise technically it might, be but it sure doesn't sound like one to me.

people say it's a horrible sound too, but I really like it....knowing the kind of music you listen to, I think you might too.

it's pretty nasty sounding in double mode.

I've used one before, but i honestly cannot remember how it sounded. i remember it sounding a little more brutal than my big muff. more like a sledgehammer to the forehead instead of a fetus being slammed onto the kitchen floor.

and hopefully i'll have one of these muff fuzz's, i'm totally interested.

• Members
wow dude. {censored} off. i get it now. i got it about 100 posts ago. i was just saying i thought the double muff was two different ones. not asking if it was. maybe it's you who needs to work on reading comprehension?
:wave:

you seriously need to stop finding a reason to respond to me every time i say something......

dont flatter yourself; its only when you start spouting stupidity.

when you were looking for dino jr suggestions the other day, i gave you my best.

my best, dammit.

i thought you'd care :cry:

• Members

yeah, it's a lot more gritty, it doesn't have the smoothness or the bottom end of a Big Muff. It's quite painfull to listen to at high volume, which might be a good thing if that's the sound you want! :lol:

p.s. can you two stop bitchin' at each other because I think you are both ok peeps and it's making me sad!!!! :cry:

• Members
dont flatter yourself; its only when you start spouting stupidity.

when you were looking for dino jr suggestions the other day, i gave you my best.

my best, dammit.

i thought you'd care
:cry:

i didnt even look at that thread again after i said the lou barlow thing. in fact i've forgotten about almost every one of my topics if they aren't on the first page the next time i come here.

but come on, you were obviously looking for an excuse to respond to me, because i really wasn't spouting anything, i just said something that i had thought previously.

Archived