Lovepedal Eternity

keith2112

• Members

I have one and feared for my HC cred when I bought it. It was like a rite of passage.

Its a great drive. Very smooth and with a wide range of sounds to be had. Its one of the few drive pedals that I think everyone should get a chance to try. Dano agreed that it sounded good and was worth the scratch when I took it to his place.

• Members

Thanks guys.The Gear Page. So does that mean all we are allowed to talk about here are the Boss and Ibanez tubescreamer pedals hehe Honestly, with a JCM800, I've really studied the pedals. I love the OCD. After carefull consideration I've decided the Klon isn't worth the price for me anyway. I do think the Klos is great or else Joe and Brad along with Warren Hayes wouldn't all play through it. I didn't really love the Fulldrive 2 all that much. I'm interested in the Retro Sonic 808. the Sweet Sound Haberno Boost is OK. How about the MI boost 'n Buff.

• Members

It's not a bad pedal at all depending on you application.

It's a smooth, mid humped overdrive pedal. The Burst E I had had a more pronounced bass cut than the Roadhouse E I had.

I found it was good for boosting other drive pedals or an amp that's already overdriving. The sound on its own was a bit humpy... good for some genres of blues and jazz I think.

-Ben

• Members

For that kind of dough,I'd get a Tim,offering an extra gain stage.

Amen to that!!!

The Tim pedal is cheaper, has a better fit & finish, and.........sounds just as good if not way better!!!

You can not go wrong with the Tim pedal my man :thu::thu:

• Members

Thanks guys.The Gear Page. So does that mean all we are allowed to talk about here are the Boss and Ibanez tubescreamer pedals hehe Honestly, with a JCM800, I've really studied the pedals. I love the OCD. After carefull consideration I've decided the Klon isn't worth the price for me anyway. I do think the Klos is great or else Joe and Brad along with Warren Hayes wouldn't all play through it. I didn't really love the Fulldrive 2 all that much. I'm interested in the Retro Sonic 808. the Sweet Sound Haberno Boost is OK. How about the MI boost 'n Buff.

here we talk a lot bout the great ICE HOUSE.:evil:

Archived