MB-1

• Members

Since there is no real content here, I'm just going to vent for a second and say that a lot of people who post in the Electric Guitar and Amp forums are complete dickheads, for no good reason!

I go in there to ask for advice on pickups or tubes or whatever and get treated like a n00b/troll/menace to society. It's {censored}ing weird.

• Members
Since there is no real content here, I'm just going to vent for a second and say that a lot of people who post in the Electric Guitar and Amp forums are complete dickheads, for no good reason!

I go in there to ask for advice on pickups or tubes or whatever and get treated like a n00b/troll/menace to society. It's {censored}ing weird.

totally....why do you think we all hang out here!!! :)

• Members

word

Archived