BEST DEAL OF the YEAR!!!!!!!!

Echotraveler

• Members

HEY GUYS I GOT!!

DSCN8811.jpg

GIBSON ES-135 for 80.00 BUCKS~!!!

DSCN8808.jpg

heres the story

Next Saturday September 22nd, we play a LONB BOARD contest on JOBOS BEACH PUERTO RICO, so we needed to get some promotional signs on the area. Before getting to ISABELA (2 hours away from home) i stoped in 2 flea markets, to ask for guitars...in one of them a man told me he had a guitar stored somewhere..so we exchange phone numbers and went on to promotional work. The guy calls saying, the brand here is Gibson, and he wanted 60 bucks....so im like! what!!!, ok dont freak out!!! so i reamined calm, and hung up

i went on my daily walk and couldn't stop thinking what kind of guy would do such thing, what kind of gibson, an epiphone? what which!! ahh!!!i my curiosity was so {censored}ing built up!!!

so i went 45 minutes from home, see the guy (whom i prayed didnt get a hold of internet in the next 12 hours). it was a nice fellow who sayd the guitar was his sons, and was given to him so he could learn, but didnt...i doudt that but, thats his story...he opened the door and there it was..an EPIPHONE DOT CASE, iwas not impresed, but 60 bucks!! was still nice for an epi...the thing got open and ther it was, a real nice closet ES-135, all original and dust smelling...i gave the man80 buck because i felt i was robbing him....so i guess i bought a case with a guitar in it.....

i got home after that and cleaned the case and the guitar, re-strong it and it sounds so nice, its a 91 model in black with soaps...i know without pics its not that fun but ill get them rolling..the guitar is perfect working order (anyone with experience, does the switch sound very violent sound when switching?), the finish is super nice, had some dirt but it shinny now...:)

pics on the works.

NOW TELL ME IF YOU CAN WIN OVER MY SUPER PRICE!!!DSCN8814.jpg

• Members

way to rip off an old man! :poke: i would never do that to someone. takes all kinds i guess.............

heres the story

Next Saturday September 22nd, we play a LONB BOARD contest on JOBOS BEACH PUERTO RICO, so we needed to get some promotional signs on the area. Before getting to ISABELA (2 hours away from home) i stoped in 2 flea markets, to ask for guitars...in one of them a man told me he had a guitar stored somewhere..so we exchange phone numbers and went on to promotional work. The guy calls saying, the brand here is Gibson, and he wanted 60 bucks....so im like! what!!!, ok dont freak out!!! so i reamined calm, and hung up

i went on my daily walk and couldn't stop thinking what kind of guy would do such thing, what kind of gibson, an epiphone? what which!! ahh!!!i my curiosity was so {censored}ing built up!!!

so i went 45 minutes from home, see the guy (whom i prayed didnt get a hold of internet in the next 12 hours). it was a nice fellow who sayd the guitar was his sons, and was given to him so he could learn, but didnt...i doudt that but, thats his story...he opened the door and there it was..an EPIPHONE DOT CASE, iwas not impresed, but 60 bucks!! was still nice for an epi...the thing got open and ther it was, a real nice closet ES-135, all original and dust smelling...i gave the man80 buck because i felt i was robbing him....so i guess i bought a case with a guitar in it.....

i got home after that and cleaned the case and the guitar, re-strong it and it sounds so nice, its a 91 model in black with soaps...i know without pics its not that fun but ill get them rolling..the guitar is perfect working order (anyone with experience, does the switch sound very violent sound when switching?), the finish is super nice, had some dirt but it shinny now...
:)

pics on the works.

NOW TELL ME IF YOU CAN WIN OVER MY SUPER PRICE!!!

• Members

karma dude.....kaaarma

something good on my way, now i better be carefull, what easy comes has some disadvantages, now i have 600 bucks of luck and should secure the perimeter of bad vibes, or maybe be receptive to get the energetic presure such a find would create.!! im crazy

• Members

Great deal!

What if the person buying the guitar didn't know the value?

You paid the man what he wanted, I don't think it's a bad thing at all.

exactly why internet is such a nice tool, our friend jorgie bush should have googled before calling "INTELLIGENCE" (they are by far the greates writters of history, histories should i say!"indeed!)

the guy was told not to sell it, because it was good. Right off the bat i told him the guitar was nice, american built hollowbody, not too old, and explained how old vintage original instruments are pricey. but he just wanted to get clutter off the house....:eek:im lucky workingmuscian.:thu:

• Members

Sometimes I feel like this is middle school. The guy got a great deal on a great guitar and the first post is talking about how he's morally inferior for not paying more than the asking price. If this story had been told 10-12 years ago (well before the height of the information age) I'm betting everyone would be commenting on how good a deal he got. In addition, this guy is in Puerto Rico which puts a SLIGHT geographic limitation on his market.

This is the equivalent of going to a yard sale and offering way more than asking price because you feel bad that they don't know what they have. If they are selling below market price because they haven't done their homework then who the hell cares. I got beat up over my SMM purchase but this is ridiculous.

Archived