Aramat Update

aramat effects

• Members

:wave:Hey Guys,

I Just want to give y'all a quick update as to what's been going on down here in Tucson. As some of you may know I have Stage IV brain cancer (Glioblastoma) and have been going through treatment incessantly since early 2005. I've already outlasted the original expiration date that the docs had given me and I have no intention of taking a dirtnap any time soon. My latest MRI picked up miniscule tumor that will soon be obliterated by RadioSurgery (One time, high dose of Radiation) so at least they will not need to saw my noggin open this time. I'm also going through BiWeekly Chemotherapy which takes it's toll on my energy and endurance level.

I want to give a big thank you to those who have been willing to wait so long for their pedals to arrive. Also, Sorry to those who's pedals I could not complete and who had to accept refunds. I have been building more often recently since I am feeling halfway decent and the wait time now should be under a few weeks.

If anyone is interested in buying a pedal please contact me and I can give you a close estimate as to the arrival time. I have also been giving discounts since it's been taking so long.

My intention isn't to be depressing or to SPAM. I simply want to tell people what has been going on here since many people have been asking about these things.

I want to thank everyone again for being so cool and understanding during these times. This has been very difficult for me and my family. I hoped that my business would not suffer but, naturally, it has. I really enjoy making pedals so will do my best to keep it up and to fill orders as quickly as I can for as long as i can.

Hope everyone had a great Halloween!:evil:

Take Care,

Keith V.

keith@aramateffects.com

www.aramateffects.com

• Members

Keep your chin up, man. You're one of the most underrated boutique builders out there, in my opinion. I will be sending lots of mojo to you and yours hoping you get through this alright.

If anyone is not familiar with Aramat's stuff, I highly recommend the Aramat Mojo Fuzz. It's simply one of the best fuzzes I've ever owned: Fat, fuzzy, and biting all at once. If you like your tubescreamer, but can't stand the bass loss, try the Green Machine. The tone knob for that circuit is really amazing. You can dial up the bass without sacrificing treble, unlike the original and so many other clones out there. The build quality for his stuff is awesome, as to be expected from any decent boutiquer out there.

Much praise and support...

• Members

Hi Keith, nice to see you still makin' pedals.

I still remember to this day, the first time I saw my first Aramat Psychedelic Swirl Painted Mojo on the web.

Thanks again for the Mojo Fuzz Keith!

It is still one of my favorite Fuzz Face style pedal out there!

• Members

Wow, I knew you had some medical issue in one form or another, but had no idea about what was really going on. I know that I have no real clue as to what you are going through right now, but having had a few family members go through various forms of cancer, I do certainly know that it's far from pleasant. You and your family are in my prayers.

And after quite some time on my board, your Green Machine is still kicking ass over here. So thanks again for this wonderful piece of gear.

• Members

Damn, I knew you were on hiatus, but I didn't know what the exact reason was. I send you my best bro, and your family too. I am sure things must be really tough, and I hope that some words of support from your fellow effects dorks can give you a lift. Take care Keith.

Archived