OT: Third Eye Blind

flake

• Members

One of the more underrated bands around, i say.

Excellent song writing, even though its adult alt with pop influences but their songs can really rock too. And what i love about them is how they let everything fit in, nicely. Mainly guitar driven songs, but you don't see guitars trying too hard to stand out, and kudos to Cadogan a former protege of Satch not to over play and the use of effects and tunings in the songs.

Anyone into them too?

• Members

Excellent song writing, even though its adult alt with pop influences but their songs can really rock too. And what i love about them is how they let everything fit in, nicely. Mainly guitar driven songs, but you don't see guitars trying too hard to stand out, and kudos to Cadogan a former protege of Satch not to over play and the use of effects and tunings in the songs.

Anyone into them too?

Third Eye Blind is certainly one of my favorite bands. I really loved Cadogan's work in their self-title release and Blue, and the songwriting on the first two albums is phenomenal. I feel like when Cadogan left, though, the band lost something. I still like their third album a lot, but I feel like they lost a lot of the simple, catchy hooks that I loved so much from the first two albums.

I've seen them twice in concert, and I'm seeing them again on Thursday. They put on a great live show, too. I can't wait.

• Members

I really loved Cadogan's work in their self-title release and Blue, and the songwriting on the first two albums is phenomenal.

+1

Pretty much went down the tubes after Cadogan left. I still really like the first album though. Nice, solid pop rock.

• Members

Anyone into them too?

:freak::freak::freak::freak::freak::freak::freak::freak:

Archived