Weekly spam thread 12-3-07

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

Vox Clyde McCoy - minty w/ box and vinyl carrying case. The pot's starting to get a little scratchy. $110

Danelectro Cool Cat chorus - 18v version, VN condition w/ box and adapter. HIGHLY underrated chorus. $40

M-Audio Keystation 49e - now on

Brown leather mandolin/banjo strap, never used - basically brand new. Soft, wooly inside. $25

Gear Secrets of the Guitar Legends - great book, all about tones! VG/G condish. Includes CD. $10

Digitech Grunge in mint condish. I'll trade this for virtually anything that isn't a chorus, but especially a Dano PB&J. Try me.

I'll send a FREE VINTAGE ARION TUNER w/ BOX with ANY purchase!

I'd hang on to that tuner... they are great... and will be sought after when discontnued like the old arion chorus

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Selling my Carvin Legacy combo amp, I live in an apartment and it is too loud for me. I bought it used about a month ago and it is in great condition, seller told me the tubes are a little less than a year old. It plays great and only has one or two minor scuff marks on it.

I am asking $745 + shipping via DHL to the lower 48 CONUS. Payment through Paypal only please. I live in the Rochester, NY area so if you are local, pickup would be great.

If you are interested, PM me with questions or your zip code so you can get a quote on shipping.

front.jpg

angle.jpg

back.jpg

backangle.jpg

scuff.jpg

• Members

I'm never gonna find a better univibe for me than my Roger Mayer Voodoo Vibe, but I still have lotsa phasers to try out! :D

The RetroMan UberVibe is quite the cool pedal, stereo, four filter controls for ultimate tone tweakage, buffered and unbuffered settings (modern and vintage), custom grey hammerite finish, jack for expression pedal speed control, comes with a power supply.

A vintage TC XII would be excellent, but a new reissue would be fine too.

PM me or email nowsmith AT comcast DOT net

• Members
  • Members

Boss GT-8 in great condition. I bought a TC Electronics G-System so I no longer need this. Looking for $300

shipped in the continental 48 US states. Others extra.

bossgt81-vi.jpg

bossgt82-vi.jpg

bossgt84-vi.jpg

bossgt85-vi.jpg

bossgt83-vi.jpg

Peavey Rotor EXP - In fantastic condition except it is missing the tremolo arm and the nut unit that the tremolo arm

screws into. Plays and sounds fantastic. Great neck. Just way too many guitars. $225 shipped in the continental

48 US states. Others extra.

rotor1a1-vi.jpg

rotor4-vi.jpg

New Tube Amp Doctor matched quad of 6L6 tubes. Bought these from a fellow HC member. Tried them in my Carvin

Legacy. Prefer the sound of EL34's. $40 shipped in the continental 48 US states. Others extra.

6l6tubes-vi.jpg

• Members

Behringer Autocom Dynamic Compressor with Enhancer MDX1200. Works great. Was using it in a rack for vocals.

Limited use. Looking for $60 shipped in the continental 48 US states. Others extra.

autocom1-vi.jpg

autocom2-vi.jpg

autocom3-vi.jpg

autocom4-vi.jpg

Mesa Boogie 6L6 tubes. Were taken from a Boogie Rectoverb. Replaced them with EL34's. Still plenty of life in

them. $25 shipped in the continental 48 US states. Others extra.

boogietubes-vi.jpg

Brand new pair of JJ KT77's. I bought these for my Marshall DSL50 but never got them installed and sold the head.

Looking for $30 shipped in the continental 48 US states. Others extra.

kt77tubes-vi.jpg

Behringer Bass DI - Extremely limited use. Used it for computer recording but ended up getting a Toneport so I use

that instead. Looking for $15 shipped in the continental 48 US states. Others extra.

bassdi-vi.jpg

Belkin computer keyboard. Nearly new. Features two USB ports on the keyboard itself so you can plug your usb mouse

or other items directly into the keyboard. $15 shipped in the continental 48 US states. Others extra.

keyboard-vi.jpg

• Members

Boss GT-8 in great condition. I bought a TC Electronics G-System so I no longer need this. Looking for $300 shipped in the continental 48 US states. Others extra.

bossgt81-vi.jpg

bossgt82-vi.jpg

bossgt84-vi.jpg

bossgt85-vi.jpg

bossgt83-vi.jpg

Peavey Rotor EXP - In fantastic condition except it is missing the tremolo arm and the nut unit that the tremolo arm screws into. Plays and sounds fantastic. Great neck. Just way too many guitars. $225 shipped in the continental 48 US states. Others extra.

rotor1a1-vi.jpg

rotor4-vi.jpg

New Tube Amp Doctor matched quad of 6L6 tubes. Bought these from a fellow HC member. Tried them in my Carvin Legacy. Prefer the sound of EL34's. $40 shipped in the continental 48 US states. Others extra.

6l6tubes-vi.jpg

Archived