Anyone know this pedal?

robomatic

• Members

I was kinda curious because I haven't seen it before, and was wondering what the 4 switches were for..

does anyone here uses it?

(or any of the Line 6 stompbox modelers?)

the idea is interesting, not sure about the sound though..

I had one...It's a good pedal. Lots of info about it on this forum.

The switches are for changing the delay presets, on/off, and looping stuff.

• Members

Teh DL-4 has a weird hesitent charactor to it's "sound quality" plus they glitch around cell phones. Some peeps prefer the DD-20, some prefer the dl-4 for it's butt simple looping & nifty reverse loop function. I've played one & most of the people that I jam with have & love them.

• Members

yeah, I'm kinda curious about the new Hazarai model..

even though I have the EHX Memory Man Deluxe (which I absolutely love)

the only downside is that it's digital delay... :(

not sure how it would compare with the MMD soundwise.

• Members

no offense man, but i dont get how someone who's been registered for almost 2 years (albeit only 28 posts) doesn't know what a DL4 looks like...

and what's wrong with digital delay? i honestly can't tell the difference between an analog one and a digital one. I'm not an analog whore but I don't like when things sound fake... so take that as you will.

• Members

and what's wrong with digital delay? i honestly can't tell the difference between an analog one and a digital one. I'm not an analog whore but I don't like when things sound fake... so take that as you will.

Nothing is wrong with digital, but being a synth freak -who recently got into guitars/stompboxes- I know analog (and love it!)

If you can't tell the difference between an analog source and a digital source, it's either because you haven't had much experience with analog gear, or because the digital equipment sound really "organic" and warm.. and that's cool with me.

PS I'll try to post more if that would make you happy ;)

Archived