Zvex gas

• Members

Awesome F&EX. A fuzzed out mix of your Every Door song would be very interesting. You can get some synth/electro -esque tones out of the FF that will sit well in that track IMO.

That gold one caught my on Ebay as well. I already ready have a Fuzz Probe so I had to ignore its siren song. In addition to the Fuzz Probe, I have a Wah Probe and Nano Amp.

I want a number of the Zvex line, but the Ooh Wah, Lo-Fi, and Machine are always high up on the list. I am always on the lookout for a deal for the Tremolo Probe as well...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

Bump from the dead. I never did update this thread when I got my lofi loop junky over a year ago or so.

It's a brilliant device. I'd love to see more stuff like this from the Zvex labs.

THIS.

The Loop Junky kills.

If he ever comes with the a dual/sound on sound Loop Junky I will snap one up.

My current Zvex collection is pretty ridiculous at the moment...

• Members
Bump from the dead. I never did update this thread when I got my lofi loop junky over a year ago or so.

It's a brilliant device. I'd love to see more stuff like this from the Zvex labs.

Ive always been somewhat interested in these, I like the idea of it and the demo I heard a while back sounded great. If I remember correctly, you post some cool clips from time to time- if you have anything done with the Loop Junky I'd love to hear it :)

I have a Fuzz Probe. I can't use it at live volumes - all the harsh fuzziness disappears, and I'm left with only feedback/muff-like square-wave lead-tone. Soooo yeah, just for recording, I guess. I haven't tried sticking a boost after it yet, maybe that'll work.

• Members

Holy {censored}, that Fuzz Probe 'Fascination Street' was awesome dude. Seriously.

I really like the Machine but I can't think of a reason I'd need to sound that nasty in any of my existing projects! A nice thing about Zvex pedals is they always turn up used if you hunt long enough, even the weird ones.

Archived