looking for some sort of patchbay for my pedalboard

jrm27

• Members

weird question I'm sure...

At any rate, I use a custom pedalboard junction on my board to handle different routing needs (tuner mute, guitar a/b switcher, master bypass, etc...) and it is awesome. However, I'm trying to make my life even easier by finding some sort of patch bay that I can install on the side of the board I am building that will connect to the PJ and do a little more.

I'd basically like to end up with a "patchbay" (for lack of a better term) that has two inputs that connect to the guitar inputs on the PJ 9to take my guitar signal to my board), and then has an output that is connected to the output on the PJ to take my signal back to my amp

Of course, if possible I'd like to integrate other things into that patchbay (ie. a midi-coupler and 2 dc thru jacks that are fed from my pedal snake), but that might be getting too complex! Any help or direction? Or does none of this make sense?

Thanks!

• Members

kind of.... I guess I'd be looking for something like that in panel (not box) form and on steroids. Thanks for the link!

See if he can make a custom one for you. He posts on the board. his Moniker is "HopperPedals".

• Members

weird question I'm sure...

At any rate, I use a custom pedalboard junction on my board to handle different routing needs (tuner mute, guitar a/b switcher, master bypass, etc...) and it is awesome. However, I'm trying to make my life even easier by finding some sort of patch bay that I can install on the side of the board I am building that will connect to the PJ and do a little more.

I'd basically like to end up with a "patchbay" (for lack of a better term) that has two inputs that connect to the guitar inputs on the PJ 9to take my guitar signal to my board), and then has an output that is connected to the output on the PJ to take my signal back to my amp

Of course, if possible I'd like to integrate other things into that patchbay (ie. a midi-coupler and 2 dc thru jacks that are fed from my pedal snake), but that might be getting too complex! Any help or direction? Or does none of this make sense?

Thanks!

Tell them Zach Petersen referred you. GREAT guys and very knowledgeable and helpful.

http://www.lasounddesign.net/#home

http://www.psionicaudio.com/main/index.htm

• Members

Where can I get something similar but with 2 inputs and 2 outputs?

I don't know. That's what I have on my board right now, and I actually only needed 2 ins/outs, but it was at one of the local musics stores so I bought it.

Archived