Would this make you furious?

Stravinsky

• Members

So, I'm a tight bastard, and I've been procrastinating the purchase of a Pedal Power 2 + for about the last 6 months. I sold my former PP2 a couple years ago and have regretted it ever since.

So, I purchase one with this description:

"Up for auction is a used Voodoo Labs Pedal Plus Power 2. This is the best out there for power multiple pedals on a pedal board. You can power up two 8 pedals at a time with any type of plug on the back with the many adapters that are included. Powers pedals with no hum at all and is pretty compact, so it doesn't take up much room on your pedal board. This is in great condition."

What I received in the mail 2 weeks later was a dinged up and rusty PP2+ with no adapters or power cable. What the {censored} am I supposed to do with this thing?

Throughout this process I've emailed the seller politely requesting shipping info, as I've been outta town alot lately and didn't want the pedal stranded on my doorstep. He has yet to reply to any of my previous emails, so I seriously doubt he's gonna magically answer back now that I've received it.

What would you do?

• Members

A little useless without that stuff eh?

Did he say it came with everything though? Cause that could go his way in a PayPal dispute. If he didn't say it had the cables, and if you didn't confirm ...... I've been screwed because of {censored} like that.

• Members

A little useless without that stuff eh?

Did he say it came with everything though? Cause that could go his way in a PayPal dispute. If he didn't say it had the cables, and if you didn't confirm ...... I've been screwed because of {censored} like that.

Yeah, in quotes in the OP you'll see the item description. He says that the adapters are included in the auction. Then again, below his typed description, is a listing of all the specific adapters.

I dug through some old gear boxes and found a couple adapters. I didn't audibly check if each outlet worked, however, each one lit up the light on a pedal so it appears to at least be in working condition.

• Members

When ppl do this to me I have a second Ebay account which I promptly log onto and bid on all the other {censored} they are selling and then stiff the fukk out of em. You won't get your money back but it's good times.

That is pure genius.

The seller responded after I filed a claim, and all has been worked out. He acknowledged the mistake, and I'm sending the unit back today for a full refund.

• Members

When ppl do this to me I have a second Ebay account which I promptly log onto and bid on all the other {censored} they are selling and then stiff the fukk out of em. You won't get your money back but it's good times.

Brilliant

• Members

Also you can buy another item from them in someone else's name and then file a claim saying you never got the item. Make it a cheap item so he won't bother with confirmation. The guy will swear to god he sent it (which he will ) and you just deny getting it. His account will be frozen until you tell them you got the item. Doesn't solve anything but the hassle he has to go through might help you sleep better.

Archived