D E A T H - BY - A U D I O -comments?

bmast160

• Members

IMO you are correct! I Just recieved my DBA evil filter and i am really happy with it and what a suprize it has Ringmodulation / Fuzz and a some kind of weired wah filter! But The Pedal is really musical! It is definitly not only usable for noise {censored}...

• Members

i wish they'd explain what they are better...example silicon fuzz that is looped back on itself then modulated with a percolator then ring modulated ...instead they say freaked out weapon of death that will collapse an eardrum within 100yds

• Members

I have a Fuzz Gun and am about to buy an Octave Clang and Interstellar. I want an Evil Filter and Robot but I am not going to spend 300-400 on something I can't hear or find a reiview on.

You have me and i review The evil filter for :thu::thu:

...also looking for the robot! My Pedalboard will look like Doom3 when i am going for all these weired pedals:evil:

• Members

I have a Fuzz Gun and am about to buy an Octave Clang and Interstellar. I want an Evil Filter and Robot but I am not going to spend 300-400 on something I can't hear or find a reiview on.

I require clips and review of the Interstellar when you get it.

Require. :mad:

• Members

great effects, the the total sonic annhiliation is overpriced. it's a feedback looper with not even $30 worth of parts and very little work, but costs quite a lot.

I really want the octave clang!

what do you recommend for a really good feedback looper....i like my overdrive and distortion and fuzz that i have but i just want to be able to have them feed back...id prefer to not have to put my distortion/overdrive/fuzz in the loop of the pedal tho...i want to be able to use them without them feeding back sometimes.

• Members

I really want the octave clang!

same here, I just can't justify spending $270 on one.

what do you recommend for a really good feedback looper....

Get a Tonefactor Mobius if you can find one (not sure if they made it over to the Sinister Analog line). Think I paid $60 for mine. Devi made one for a while as well.

• Members

what about ooh la la's truly beautiful disaster

Like most of Devi's bigger stuff it has a built in feedback loop - I had a spectacular Aenima for a while. It works well, but you don't have the option of using the pedals in the loop without the feedback signal. I like being able to switch the feedback loop off and on while still being able to use the stuff inside the loop.

Something like this - Eye of God. I think she made some with 2 footswitches - one for the loop itself and one for the feedback

• Members

Like most of Devi's bigger stuff it has a built in feedback loop - I had a spectacular Aenima for a while. It works well, but you don't have the option of using the pedals in the loop without the feedback signal. I like being able to switch the feedback loop off and on while still being able to use the stuff inside the loop.

Something like this -
. I think she made some with 2 footswitches - one for the loop itself and one for the feedback

there has to be something out there that is good, has both switches, and that is readily available....seems like id be looking a while to get one of the ones you're mentioning...

Archived