ehx, again.

m_Calavera

• Members

I wonder if anything will be changed, or if it will just be rehoused.

I have a feeling it will be the same circuit but just in an Polyphase XO sized box

probably, and if they are making XO with slots for sliders I suspect Pog, Graphic Fuzz, maybe the old Graphic EQ etc to follow. it looks like they are pretty much commited to putting out everything in diecast boxes now.

• Members

probably, and if they are making XO with slots for sliders I suspect Pog, Graphic Fuzz, maybe the old Graphic EQ etc to follow. it looks like they are pretty much commited to putting out everything in diecast boxes now.

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how an XO box with slider slots! If they do use the XO enclosures (which I'm sure they will), I'd agree with you about the other effects to follow.

I love the XO boxes, but I wish the jacks were on top. They'd be absolutely perfect if they were like that. You can't win 'em all I guess, though!

• Members

seriously if anyone wants the old steel cased version of ANY ehx pedal you better buy it soon.....

thats the {censored}ing truth,i want more than i can afford of em.

my list is:

POG

D.Electric Mistress

Micro Synth

DMM

i need to put them in an order i can be happy with in case i miss out on the old version.

the POG/MICRO SYNTH actually take priority as i dont use delay {censored} all and was just gonna keep it in its box anyways.

• Members

That's what i was thinking too. When i saw it i thought "i hope they do the graphic fuzz!".

Although i suppose it's possible they could always use pots instead of sliders. :confused: I doubt it, but if they did do that, it would suck arse.

• Members
Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how an XO box with slider slots! If they do use the XO enclosures (which I'm sure they will), I'd agree with you about the other effects to follow.

I love the XO boxes, but I wish the jacks were on top. They'd be absolutely perfect if they were like that. You can't win 'em all I guess, though!

a little xo graphic eq would be nice, I can't figure out the jacks on the side thing at all I just can't see any reason for the change. :confused:

• Members

thats the {censored}ing truth,i want more than i can afford of em.

my list is:

POG

D.Electric Mistress

Micro Synth

DMM

i need to put them in an order i can be happy with in case i miss out on the old version.

the POG/MICRO SYNTH actually take priority as i dont use delay {censored} all and was just gonna keep it in its box anyways.

I think you'll be ok for a couple of years, there might even be more floating around used if people want the smaller ones.

• Members

three things I am wondering about (if they really do want to stop making the steel enclosures)

1, what about the Big Muff??
2, what about the Small Clone? (scrap the crappy nano and bring out a real nano sized small clone like the nano small stone?)
3, what about the tube pedals?

Archived