ehx, again.

m_Calavera

• Members

I like XO- top jacks aren't a big deal, because if you use other pedals- Boss, DOD, MXR, many of them have side jacks, so you having top jacks isn't going to save you any space anyways.

Also, XO means boss style adaptors on all 9vs, which is cool.

I like the idea of XO. The old enclosures have their own mojo, but I think a solid case and easy adapters is just fine.

• Members
Why does everyone hate XO? Is it just the side jacks?

I don't hate the XO, I just think the old gigantic boxes have their own kind of charm. Luckily I already have a DMM and a Frequency Analyzer. I guess I better get going on the Microsynth. I am going to be especially upset if the new Microsynth has regular pots and not sliders. :(

Top jacks would be {censored}ing nice though.

• Members

I love my 16 second delay which I think is one of the coolest delay pedals (digital especially) ever. The sliders, loop function, forward and reverse, and sweep are just insane. They seem to be getting more and more expensive used though...

If only the SMMH had a foot controller like the 16 second.

• Members
well they managed to cut out a lot of stuff and not use sliders on the POG so i'm guessing they'll do the same here.
:idk:

so is it going to be called the micro micro synth
:confused:

oh I see where you are coming from. yeah maybe a small XO synth. I was thinking more along the lines of the new XO DMM ...same thing in an large XO case.....it's gonna be quite exiting to see what happens anyway.

• Members
what if its like the new stereo mm. imagine preselected filter types and being able to store a preset. same idea as the holy stain.
:idea::thu:

sliders would get in the way of your foot:confused:

not of they were small ones that just poked out of the case.

Archived