ShredMaster Users: What are your settings?

• Members

dude, you have the exact same settings as me!

When contour is around the 3 o'clock area is gets some pretty ballsy sounds, quite fat sounding but i find their is too much of a volume drop when the contour is towards the 2 o'clock - 5 o'clock area. thats why it never really goes past 12.

• Members

kinda wish i had one
:(

not sure if i want to save the money and go with a turbo rat...

dude, i fully could have hooked you up with a cheap one like a week ago.

there was one for sale in my city for $130NZ which would be like 70us. If i knew i could have picked it up for you and sent it.

One of my best mates pounded on it:cop:

• Members

hmmi thought it was maybe a sheadmaster ans a rat?

i still want that damn shreadmaster though.

Do it man! Do it!

Check the Gear stuff i did to radioheads Wiki's. I did all of Thom and Ed's and added like what the pedals are used for and changes they've been made to Jonny's.

I am really a Radiohead Geek.

• Members

Do it man! Do it!

Check the Gear stuff i did to radioheads Wiki's. I did all of Thom and Ed's and added like what the pedals are used for and changes they've been made to Jonny's.

lol thats pretty cool.

i love wiki, one time in 2006 i invented the Dust Bowl.

• Members

ooo, what is that?

sorry i forgot you werent american...

in southern america in the 1920's there was a record rain fall followed by severe drought and this was also durring the great deppression.

fun fact for the day: Jbrazz invented the Dust Bowl.

• Members

dude, you have the exact same settings as me!

When contour is around the 3 o'clock area is gets some pretty ballsy sounds, quite fat sounding but i find their is too much of a volume drop when the contour is towards the 2 o'clock - 5 o'clock area. thats why it never really goes past 12.

Cool. I bought this pedal over 10 years ago and haven't used it for about 7 years. Just dusted it off and man does it sound great. Can you explain what exactly the contour knob does as you turn it from low to high?

Does your ShredMaster buzz awful when you turn it on? I've done some trouble shooting as far as batteries and cables with the same result. Buzz is to be expected with distortion, but this thing is evil. I'm wondering if there's an internal problem or if that's just the way it is.

• Members

sorry i forgot you werent american...

in southern america in the 1920's there was a record rain fall followed by severe drought and this was also durring the great deppression.

fun fact for the day: Jbrazz invented the Dust Bowl.

hahaha nice man,

Fun Fact for the day 2: kidamathias did lots of Radioheads gear wiki. He's a nerd.

• Members

Cool. I bought this pedal over 10 years ago and haven't used it for about 7 years. Just dusted it off and man does it sound great. Can you explain what exactly the contour knob does as you turn it from low to high?

Does your ShredMaster buzz awful when you turn it on? I've done some trouble shooting as far as batteries and cables with the same result. Buzz is to be expected with distortion, but this thing is evil. I'm wondering if there's an internal problem or if that's just the way it is.

I think i get a buzz too, though i powering it on a daisy chain. I want to try it on a Voodoolabs Pedal Power 2 plus. I knew it buzzed quite a bit but i havent found it much worse than other distortion pedals ie Turbo rat/Rat 2

• Members

I think i get a buzz too, though i powering it on a daisy chain. I want to try it on a Voodoolabs Pedal Power 2 plus. I knew it buzzed quite a bit but i havent found it much worse than other distortion pedals ie Turbo rat/Rat 2

the BYOC has much less buzz and the controls have a little more range. i had them both at one point and sold the original. the BYOC is smaller, TB, and has metal jacks.

• Members

Do it man! Do it!

Me to. I think i have all three of their setups memorized.

• Members

Man we rock.
:thu:

I have literally put hours into finding out about their gear.

I don't even want to put my honest opinion on that statement.

Ok maybe i will. I just spent atleast 4 hours a day for the past 4 days researching JUST johhny's gear.

Archived