Name a pedal that you like, but most think it sucks....

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

most BOSS pedals...............

Take the MT-2 for example. It's a 1 trick pony in stock form, you just have to tweek the knobs for a while to find what you're looking for and it helps to have an EQ some where in the chain. However, after you mod that sucker and remove the stock lame Mitsubishi op amp and replace it with a 4559P. It's a beast.

• Members

most BOSS pedals...............

Take the MT-2 for example. It's a 1 trick pony in stock form, you just have to tweek the knobs for a while to find what you're looking for and it helps to have an EQ some where in the chain. However, after you mod that sucker and remove the stock lame Mitsubishi op amp and replace it with a 4559P. It's a beast.

Exactly..............the Keeley is surely no one trick pony:thu:

• Members

I have one of those, but I can't get a decent sound out of it............I also have a Teese picture wah, so I might not have given it a fair chance:confused:

I always use it as a synth-like filter after my fuzzes, but it sounds good before dist/od. it cant be clean with my amp, but its good for me

• Members

Mesa Boogie V-Twin tube preamp pedal. I don't know if "most" people think they suck, but I've read a number of negative comments over the years. Although it's generally thought of as a distortion/overdrive, I especially like what it does for my clean tones on the first (green) setting.

• Members

DOD FX75-B Flanger

It doesnt really give you a good flanger sound. But, I dont really like flanger so its fine. Honestly its a pretty {censored}ty pedal but I keep it around because its kinda unique and no one else uses them.

Archived