OT: The Secret to Pleasing a Woman

RoboPimp

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Last night I made for my woman a grilled pork cop on top of roasted brussel sprouts with toasted cashews and chili aioli. On the side were some sauteed apples, turnips, and onions.

Great googily moogily.

I do something kinda similar.

Peel & core an apple, cut it in flat slices ... saute in butter ... add a touch of brown sugar, cinnamon & sugar if you'd like.

Saute onion slices in butter or EVOO (cut similarly to the apples)

Grill (or pan fry) a pork chop and serve with sauteed apples & onions. Garnish with crumbled bleu cheese.

I like to add bbq sauce to the chops .... adds a whole new dimension to the flavor. If you do a teriyaki style bbq ... cook some green beans with a few generous splashes of teriyaki. Don't overcook them though ... they should be crunchy. Add a touch of red pepper.

I'll serve this with a garlic rice/risotto.

Delish.

• Members

Also you got to get into the habit of asking them about their day, even though you'd rather forget the working day ever happened. That way she's too busy telling you about work {censored} to give you any {censored}.

LMFAO! You're on a roll today.

I hate to admit it, but that is sooooo true.

• Members

What is the central theme of every chick-flick? A girl/woman has to go through the trial of choosing between 2 men who want them so much that one of them has to get their heart broken. That's the quintessential female fantasy. Next time you watch a chick-flick, see if that theme occurs.

If there's anything that chick flicks have taught me (and chick flicks all really have the same basic themes) it's that, unless you want to be taken advantage of:

When I was younger those two points seemed natural: treat them how you want to be treated, give them what they wantd to be happy. But here's the thing. Doing the first thing means they'll pull some psycho "you're too nice" {censored} and doing the second haha. Oh boy. Good luck reaching the end of the list of things they want and need to be happy. Also, have fun finding all the things that are contradictory, there will be many.

It sounds mysoginistic, but if women really wanted what they say the want, they would respond to it. They don't.

• Members

I was wondering if any forumites were also into cooking. I worked in pizza joints in high school but I didn't take cooking seriously until I found out my wife was pregnant. I figured if I started cooking now by the time my daughter is 3-4 she'll think that I was always a good cook.

My biggest pet peeve w/ cooking is that usually by the time the meal is ready I'm no longer hungry. It's wierd.

Archived