Weekly spam thread 4-14-08

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chorus Factory CF-7 (X-Series)

Like new in box with papers. Great solid pedal with sweet stereo sounds. Various models - it even models their own Multi Voice Chorus with added tweakability! Pre delay, EQ controls, etc.

I have 2 chorus fx and I don't use chorus that much so I'm offering it up for cheap.

Last Price Drop for my homies here before ebay - $69 shipped/paypal

• Members

NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES! and NO TRADES!

Moog Murf w/ Power Supply: 290 (+20 for a Moog expression pedal) Shipped/Paypalled

- Mint w/ Feet on bottom

Strobostomp 2: 150 Shipped/Paypalled

- Excellent condition w/ Velcro on bottom

- Small scratches on from edge from cables

- Original box included

HANDWIRED Lovepedal 200: SOLD

- Handwired (first batch)

- Original knobs will be put back on

- Velcro on bottom

- Near mint besides a tiny tiny pin sized nick that I filled in with a black sharpie ... you probably wouldn't even notice if I didn't mention it

Singingtree OD: 80 Shipped/Paypalled

- Some scratches ... sounds excellent though.

Pedaltrain 2 SC (newest version): 100 LOCAL PICKUP ONLY (BOSTON) SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

- Mint

IMG_4327.jpg

IMG_4198.jpg

NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES! and NO TRADES!

• Members

Big sale on the Esquier and Treomlo for a few days! The Esquier has an Allnico Pro II Seymore Duncan in it and the Tremolo is just sweet! You can control the amount of Tremolo with your foot as well as use it as a volume pedal!

Picture108.jpg

Picture001.jpg

For Sale or Trade

Fender Esquier GT $220 Shipped

H.B.E. UFO Fuzz $115 Shipped

George Dennis Ping Pong Panner and Tremolo (also a volume pedal with no pot to ware out!) $55 Shipped

Dano French Toast w/LED added $30 Shipped

Dano Chili Dog Octave (Works great but no knobs) $15 Shipped or $10 with anything else.

What I am looking for. Please no everyday OD's, Fuzz or Distortions!

Someone to fix my DOD Mini Chorus or a new one

Devi Ever Peep

SubDecay NoiseBox

Maxon, Old DOD, MXR or other small box Flanger

Zvex Wah Probe

Budda Zenman or Phatman

Roland Bass Cube

• Members

Posting this for my father! We live in Annapolis, MD so you'd have to travel here for picking anything up.

-------------

Here is a link where you can view everything I'm selling... amps, rack units, mics, cabinets, mixers, snakes, all kinds of working, pro-sound gear! http://gallery.mac.com/kplloyd#100052

There is no way I could include pictures of all the pieces I have available, so make sure you browse the entire gallery. I've spent days taking nice pictures of everything I'm selling.

I have been doing pro-sound as a side job for years now. It's time to give it up and concentrate on other things. I am selling all of this TOGETHER. I really do not want to be selling separate pieces, so the buyer takes all. I have estimated about $100,000 worth of equipment and I am only asking $35,000 for it. Therefore, I'm not too much into negotiating. You're getting an amazing deal!

All of this stuff has been used but I take EXTREMELY good care of my equipment. You can ask any band I've done sound for or any company I've worked for that I am a stickler for making sure my equipment stays as pristine as possible.

You are responsible for picking up the equipment. Feel free to come take a look at it but REMEMBER: I AM SELLING IT ALL TOGETHER and PLEASE, only EXTREMELY SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!!

Make sure you check the link and scroll through ALL FOUR PAGES! http://gallery.mac.com/kplloyd#100052

• Members

Ill probably regret this, but the TS808 clone I just got is making me giggle like an 8 year old school girl.

Would consider trades for:

Freakshow Digilog

Rv-3

*other cool stuff. :D

Fulltone FullDrive 2 with 3-way CompCut/Flat/Vintage switch.

Built in April 2007. #6538

I bought a 12v adapter that is being sold with the pedal. Fulltone's site says that 12v and 18v adapters are fine to use, and can open the pedal up nicely. Ill agree. I noticed a nice difference between a 9v and 12v PS. Paid $25 for it a few days ago.

$130 shipped/paypal'd

PICT0555.jpg

• Members

DSCN3804.jpg

DSCN3754.jpg

CoPilot FX Gyroscope: has depth and volume controls as well as speed controls for filters: $125

OLC Orange Peel serial #2: Small chip in the graphics, TRADE PENDING

Line 6 FM-4: Comes with print out of manual, SOLD Pending Payment

MXR Auto Q: $75

Gator Pedal Tote: $45 (buy a pedal and it's $30)

Jensen C10Q 8 Ohm Speakers, pair: $70

Prices shipped/paypal'd to lower 48 states, anywhere else pm for shipping quote, take $5 per item off if sending money order. Trade offers welcome, I'm more likely to make a deal if buying/trading for multiple things.

Things I'm looking for:

Catalinbread VariOboost

Crazy gated/octave fuzz

Interesting filters

Any other odd effects

Archived