GIMMIE A VB 2

bmast160

• Members

if you can find a BYOC one, they're excellent! i had the pleasure of playing a real VB-2 a couple months ago side by side with my BYOC and the BYOC sounded just as good. I have the one with the original discontinued chip (BA6220 i think) though, and the cheaper BYOC kit came with a different chip, so I don't know what that version sounds like

I don't think there's any difference between the VB-2 model in the Line 6 MM4 and the Tonecore. And IMO, they're actually pretty darn good. I have not heard the Behringer, but the clips sounded decent there too. And the BYOC is probably outstanding - as long as you got it from them pre-built OR your soldering chops were up to the task. ;)

I thought I saw a minty looking VB-2 in the spam thread recently - maybe last week's? :idk: IIRC, they were asking $350, which is about right, considering the cosmetic condition.

Right now, I'm using the MM4, but I am going to buy a Diamond... yes it's big and expensive, but it's also very very flexible and it sounds gorgeous... :love: :phil:

Archived