The "Official" Pbone Appreciation Thread

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

first of all. paramore doesnt "rip". they mildly rock out, i diog them sometimes but for the most part, they are decent. hayley makes them tolerable for the most part.

pbone is so $.

this thread is a monstrosity.

huge picture of hayley = win.

dig my love.

• Members

pbone, i am so excited for when you get to sf. it will be epic beyond comprehension.

My sister is being a bitch and putting her foot in the door a little bit; she doesn't want me to move in with her. But dude, you have no idea. I think about it urry day. Let me tell you, when I get there, imma buy you a drank.

Soooooooo {censored}ing excited. Damn man.

• Members

how are you gonna buy me a drank? you are a baby.

tell your sister i'll hug her if she lets you move in.

she doesn't pay rent on the place. it's gonna be a bit of a battle, but i think my parents have the ultimate say.

• Members

oooh dude, you dont wanna be on your sisters bad side. tread lightly young grasshopper.

is it her boyfriends place? is she the only person who lives there? how old is she?

nah, my parents own it. she lives there with 3 other people, one of them is moving out on june 1st. she's in her 4th year at the art academy.

yeah, I've been really trying to avoid confrontation. I tried to explain my point of view today, but she says "it's hard for me to say yes." She's pretty mean to me, more than I, her, but I really want to put that {censored} aside.

• Members

first of all. paramore doesnt "rip". they mildly rock out, i diog them sometimes but for the most part, they are decent. hayley makes them tolerable for the most part.

pbone is so $.

this thread is a monstrosity.

huge picture of hayley = win.

dig my love.

no it was never meant as in "hey paramore rips"

it was more "paramore ripped kid mathais' face off as a result of rocking so hard"

Archived