How Long You Been Playing GUITAR?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

about five years now, I guess. I started late, though, when I was 19, after my freshman year of college. Tried earlier at age 11, but it didn't click then, and I gave up too easy, so I won't count that period.

• Members

I got my first guitar when i was in 5th grade. it is a green squire strat. still have it and it's probably still my most used. I just finished my freshman year of college so i was like 12 or 13 when i started. I got my first pedal (zoom 505 II) about a year later because i wanted a distortion pedal but all the other effects seemed cool too. so 7 or 8 years and i still have no idea when it comes to keys and {censored}.

• Members

I dunnno, I learnt my first chords when I was about 14...but didn't start playing seriously until I was about 19 (in a band) then when that band split up (around 22) I went off and did other things and didn't really play much at all until I joined another band when I was around 30 and started getting back into playing again....I'm 38 now and been playing since then, so I guess around 11 years in total.

Archived