problem with my pod xt live

sheepeH

• Members

hi.

my pod starting making weird noises lately, its working fine no problems with screen, buttons everything functions ok, it sounds the same and all, but I hear really annoying 'ticks' whenever I play it. it stops the sound for when i hear the tick and comes back to normal (like a 10ms thing) . I dont know how I can get rid of it and I dont have a warranty (bought it used)

any Idea what can I do about it? did someone had this problem before?

edit: i forgot to add sometimes it just makes a kind-of explosion sounding noise, like when hitting a spring tank but weirder.

• Members

Did you change anything with the power supply? You might want to check the electricity in your house or something...

I've never heard of any POD do anything like that, so I think you have to look for the problem elsewhere... Have you tried using the POD with a headphone set? Switching cables?

• Members

bump: I tried a new power supply and diffrent cable. nothing works. I dont have a repair center for line 6 products here, anyone have any Idea? This is really frustrating, I havent played in almost a week (except unplugged electric)

Archived