Anyone know if a fuzz exists that sounds like...

• Members

... incredibly low gain white noise and/or popping and crackling? I was thinking some awesome effects could be made if a pedal had sounds from an almost newspaper crackling effect all the way to the sounds of tv white noise.

I have so many ideas on what I could do with that. I love fuzz and noise, but many of them are overbearing.

• Members

If it did exist.... Devi Ever would make it.

I do think you have turned me on to some wonderful company. I had heard a few Devi Ever, but I didn't know their selection was this.... fleshed out. Thank you :)

I am afraid to edit any of my actual circuit boards... if anything I would have to do a simulation through pedal power or some such.

• Members

LOVE my Spectacular SM (Soda Meiser). As stated above, one of the coolest fuzzes I've played through. Used to have a Synth Mangler (2x Soda Meisers, joystick controlled) - also awesome.

Check out Dwarfcraft Devices - Aen makes a SICK box that will sag any pedal you own. Plug it in or use a 9V and it supplies variable voltage via dial OR expression pedal to whatever you plug into it. :D

• Members

Some pedals kinda soound like that when the battery is dying.

4MS's Noise Swash has a setting that simulates exactly that.

In the custom pedals section on Death By Audio's site there's a White Noise Generator. I know Copilot FX's ring mod Antenna does the radio dirt simulation. I have Prescription Electronics Experience, which when on Swell mode, you mute the strings and just wale on it, it gets mad staticy like the amp's exploding. And yeah, Devi Ever would be another company like everyone else said. That tone shouldn't be too hard to find.

Archived