What Wah To Buy

j3yps

• Members

Hi guys i'm new to this community,anyway i'm just wondering on what pedal should i buy. Should i go for the Fulltone Clyde Deluxe,Real McCoy RMC3 or Real McCoy Wheels Of Fire?...Pls help me...

BTW i'm open to suggestions if you happen to know a Wah that's better that the three mentioned...Thanks!:)

Pls Add Buddah Wah on the list

• Members
I use the Fulltone Clyde standard wah and I couldn't be happier.

The deluxe has much more tweakability so if thats what you are looking for than I say go for it.

And welcome to HCFX
:thu:

OIC can you compre Fulltone Clyde deluxe to those two?...

• Members

I would probably go with the RMC-3 or the Deluxe Clyde as I like traditional wah sounds with the option to tweak the sound to my liking.

It seems that the RMC-3 has more tonal options so maybe you should go with that one.

Also what kind of guitar/amp are you using?

And are you using fuzz as your main source of dirt?

• Members

RMC-2 KICKS ASS.

I got it today and it is beautiful,

Go with Teese

The only problem with the RMC-3 is that the control knobs are inside the unit so i have to literally open it for me to adjust the tone of the wah....

• Members
What is the best model of RMC wah?

You'd have to ask Geoffrey from RMC about that. :lol: I've RMC4 is the only RMC I have tried, and I am very satisfied with the sound, and quailty. I hear the RMC3 is fually tunable, allowing you to get the RMC1 ~ RMC4 sounds.

• Members
You'd have to ask Geoffrey from RMC about that.
:lol:
I've RMC4 is the only RMC I have tried, and I am very satisfied with the sound, and quailty. I hear the RMC3 is fually tunable, allowing you to get the RMC1 ~ RMC4 sounds.

Yup true nut the only problem is that the controls are inside the unit and i think you have to literally open it just to adjust the tone...i'll ask the RMC guy if he can modify one for me...

• Members

i've got the wizard wah, which sounds great and sucks no tone. used to have a couple of crybabys, but stopped using them because of tone suckage. the wizard's tone is pretty. the highs aren't ear piercing either. not a lot of sweep range, but enough to be useful.

• Members

i've got the wizard wah, which sounds great and sucks no tone. used to have a couple of crybabys, but stopped using them because of tone suckage. the wizard's tone is pretty. the highs aren't ear piercing either. not a lot of sweep range, but enough to be useful.

What do you think is Better wizard or RMC3?

• Members

Originally Posted by Michael Patrick

I like the Wheels of Fire wah. Unlike the RMC3, it's got the controls on the outside. And you can take it from mellow to over-the-top just by twiddling the knobs.

My crappy WOF demo clip...

MP

Nice! Holy crap it gets that Clapton wah and its the wah I want.

So does the Fulltone clyde deluxe .

Wasn't talking to you

Archived