So who's gonna get that new Line 6 multi-thing?

R Corso

• Members

Just wait for crxshdxmmy to get it, then he'll put it in the spam thread within a week, so you can get a really nice used one for cheap.

We all know the Gig-fx chopper and that epi dot will be there soon :poke:

BAH!!! :lol: Good one ..... still though, I don't want any part of that thing. Looks hideous, hyped, gimmicky and useless.

• Members
BAH!!!
:lol:
Good one ..... still though, I don't want any part of that thing. Looks hideous, hyped, gimmicky and useless.

yeh all those people who have a dl-4, fm-4, mm-4, verbzilla would prob agree. :rolleyes: what your saying makes ABSOLUTELY no sense. i would like you to tell me how it does.

• Members
yeh all those people who have bought and sold their dl-4, fm-4, mm-4, verbzilla would prob agree.
:wave:

Putting everything together in one multi isn't always the answer. And if it were we'd all play a POD XT Live or a Boss ME-50. Not saying that this won't be a cool useable pedal... I just wouldn't put my money on it.

• Members
Putting everything together in one multi isn't always the answer. And if it were we'd all play a POD XT Live or a Boss ME-50. Not saying that this won't be a cool useable pedal... I just wouldn't put my money on it.

its a digital chip just like the one in the DL-4 etc etc. how can you argue this? i dont get it :freak:

• Members
line6-m13.jpg

Actually I don't have a problem with this device.

Seems like rolling all of the best of the effects they made into a roughly POD-like pedal except with easy access and manipulation to the controls.

It's got a dedicated 28 second looper in there, all the great sounds from the DL4, FM4, Verbzilla, and the rest of their Tonecore lineup.

The sounds are still the same, and many people here are fans of the DL4 and Verbzilla, along with other line 6 pedals.

It seems like a more gig-friendly POD with quick access to the pedal's controls and meant for people who love tube amps but still want the convenience of having everything they need in a midsized durable box.

But then again, I own and like the PODX3L. :wave:

• Members

I'd sooner get something like a Carl Martin Quattro or the TC Electronic Nova system. More money, but analog drive sections for both. I believe that the Carl Martin is all analog, save the delay section, actually.

But on the other hand, I'd rather get $500 of effects I really dig rather than the handful that a manufacturer has put together. My range of effects pedals wants and needs are small enough that $500 would go a hell of a long way

• Members
I don't get how you can argue
for
it.
:lol:
It's basically a $500 mega-modeler.
:rolleyes:

how much are each of those pedals? .......... add it up :rolleyes: and that wasen't my point. you seemed to dance around it like your listening to a hot JM track :love:

• Members

i'm going to sell my fm-4 and dl-4 and get it. i don't think it looks that bad. it looks like it wasn't trying to look cool though. it's no zvex pedal

i mainly want it because it can sync up all the time based fx. that's the only reason why i never got the mm-4.

but anyways i think it'll be pretty cool if you like the line 6 modelers. you can have 4 fx in any order and a looper at the beginning or at the end. unless there is something majorly wrong with the unit, i'm not sure how it could get any better. in theory.. it's pretty well setup. it's no pod

• Members

Search for M13... there was another thread about this when it was originally announced and Stilwell posted a link to the manual (which i think you can get on the Line6 site now anyways).

Any affect in any order, repeatable (i.e. 4 tape echoes if you wanted)... and if I remember correctly the Looper doesn't count as one of the 4 effects... but I'm not 100% on that.

• Members

What's it called again?

I want it.

that things looks cool....but:

One question that didn't seem to be addressed is whether one can use 4 different delay models at once.

or are you limited to using one delay model, one MM model, One distortion model, etc???

it would be kinda cool to have 4 DL-4 models running at once, AND loop it....

dunno if anyone but me would want to hear it though :-)

Archived