Prophet 08 Special Edition

MuzikB

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know, I could scan the DS signature on my PEK and sell it for $1 a download. Then EVERYONE could make a little P '08 SE edition sticker for their plain P '08.

You can't. Like money, all scanners and copiers are designed to recognize the SE sticker and will automatically call the Secret Service if you were to attempt to copy it. That, and Dave will call and give you a Stern Talking To.

You don't want that, believe me.

• Members

You can't. Like money, all scanners and copiers are designed to recognize the SE sticker and will automatically call the Secret Service if you were to attempt to copy it. That, and Dave will call and give you a Stern Talking To.

You don't want that, believe me.

Secret Service only oversees Treasury counterfitting. Normal law enforcement would oversee copyright issues.

• Members

I don't understand why there is a scope on a pistol unless you want a black eye.

It would be good for table-rest target shooting.

Other than that, I agree. The temptation to hold it too close would be too great

Then again, with the ported barrel kick may not be as much of an issue as on a 44 mag.

Not a good gone for home protection IMO - you'd blow your damn ear drums out firing that indoors.

Not to mention the collateral damage...

I saw a guy put scope on a winchester 340 mag rifle too close to his face; it cut a nice circle right above his eye when he fired it.

• Members

I don't understand why there is a scope on a pistol unless you want a black eye.

Because it looks freaking cool and you don't have to have it close to your eye and yes, the ported barrel reduces kick.

The matter splatter would not be pretty! :eek:

Guest Anonymous
You'd be a pretty nice guy too if you had a .454 Super Redhawk in your bedroom.

IMG_0086.gif

Nice toy. I'd rather have a S & W 500

:wave:

sw500xj1.gif

Shootin' my buddies 460 was a blast. Can't imagine the pop of a 500.

:eek:

Archived