A/DA Flanger clones.

• Members

is nitefly still producing them?

Good question neflox and i watched his youtube flanger video and i am still stunned about this Pedal but i think he wont do any more of this maybe we have to bother him harder :poke:

• Members

But I bet tha HBE don't have the nightman's mods which are awesome and not to be scoffed at

Appreciate the compliments :love: HBE is probably the best choice now though since I stopped production on '77 Flangers a while back. The HBE is pretty big so Im sure all the mods from my pedals could be jammed into those without much trouble. It was just a footswitchable rate swap and a footswitch for the harmonics switch. I used the moosapotamus PCBs. I think HBE is using the original ADA layout which is slightly different.

• Members

Niteflys Monty at the bay lulz...

If anyone buys that pedal it could use a number of updates which I would perform free of charge.

Also, Montgomery is a county and not a person so it doesn't get shortened to 'Monty' in any case. The only common abbreviation is MoCo.

I dont know who has the phantasm I used to own. That phaser could have benefited from at least two extra stages because it didn't get very deep or thick.

• Members

If anyone buys that pedal it could use a number of updates which I would perform free of charge.

Also, Montgomery is a county and not a person so it doesn't get shortened to 'Monty' in any case. The only common abbreviation is MoCo.

I dont know who has the phantasm I used to own. That phaser could have benefited from at least two extra stages because it didn't get very deep or thick.

Good to know i was thinking about Mr. Burns first name...

Ever tried the Halophaze? I am really shure you could enjoy it! The newer once have a plus mode to add more Phase stages! It is an amazing Pedal...

Archived