Is this smart?

Kikaruu

• Members

I found a few online stores that carry the new Digitech Hardwire Pedals. Should I save up and buy one (will take a long time), or just wait for the prices to drop down (will take a waaaay longer time)?

I'm currently thinking about not even worrying about them, as price is one of my main variables when buying pedals... What do you think?

• Members

I found a few online stores that carry the new Digitech Hardwire Pedals. Should I save up and buy one (will take a long time), or just wait for the prices to drop down (will take a waaaay longer time)?

I'm currently thinking about not even worrying about them, as price is one of my main variables when buying pedals... What do you think?

I'd wait a little while at least until you get some feedback on them....they might not be worth it.

• Members

Because they're very new, I don't think anyone here has tried them yet. Whether anyone will be all that excited about them is another matter. If you want some opinions as to whether they're worth your cash, start saving now but wait for the reviews to come in.

If price is your #1 concern, I'd be looking more closely at stores blowing out the old Digitech line- the Digidelay got a lot of love when it came out, and some of the others are quite well liked, and you may well get a bargain on one of those if stores are making room for the Hardwire pedals.

There are long-time forumites here who have devoted a lot of time to finding the best bargains in lots of effects categories- you'd do well to ask around here how best to spend your cash, and to get used to the idea of having beat-up used gear that sounds 80x better than what you could afford to buy new.

• Members

If price is your #1 concern, I'd be looking more closely at stores blowing out the old Digitech line- the Digidelay got a lot of love when it came out, and some of the others are quite well liked, and you may well get a bargain on one of those if stores are making room for the Hardwire pedals.

this also

Archived