An all EHX board.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Black Finger>Double muff>Big Muff>Small Stone>Small Clone>Pulsar>Deluxe Memory Man (big pedals)

Soul Preacher>LPB-1>Little Big Muff>Nano Small Stone>stereo Pulsar>SMM/H (nano/xo)

add/remove to taste! :lol:

• Members

I'm one of the biggest EHX geeks in the forum, but not necessarily an expert. Here's what I have so far: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showpost.php?p=26902155&postcount=49

If I had to strip down my EHX collection to a manageable sized board of 10, I might go with these first:

Big Muff

Micro Synthesizer

Small Stone

Electric Mistress

The Wiggler

Black Finger

HOG

Deluxe Memory Man

10 Band Graphic EQ

Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai (for looping, reverse, tap tempo, presets, etc.)

Granted, some of my favorite boxes are missing, like the Flanger Hoax, The Worm, PolyChorus, PolyPhase... {censored}, they're all favorites.

• Members

Is that Black Russian stock? and if so, why do you prefer it to the USA or LBM versions?

it indeed is. i prefer the russian to the USA and the LMB because its a lot smoother sounding, sounds better with chords (im primarily a rhythm player), and has a lot better bass response (and it sounds good on bass). im thinking about picking up a second one to mod to see what kind of sounds i can coax out of it. :thu:

Archived