hey beyatches

sdresdre

• Members

uhm...

a lot of this

lol.jpg

unrelated: i go into surgery tuesday for my heel. they said i'm probably gonna have trouble walking normally again and i might have to use a cane.

i'd be lying if i said i wasn't excited about the cane. they're so badass.

• Members

are u fer serious? a cane for life? that sucks man :cry: if u dig it i guess thats cool. at this point your prob still happy to be alive :eek: i would be

im reading robos boutique thingie as we speak. lols all around.

klons are only like $1000...... hardly boutique :love:

• Members

yeah. i didn't realize how bad it actually was. docs said my back is fine and will heal itself over time. i was really only worried about back injuries, feet are feet.

he also mentioned that my chances of developing arthritis have shot up, but i still got time, so it's all good.

and you also missed the klon giveaway. sorry about that.

• Members

yeah. i didn't realize how bad it actually was. docs said my back is fine and will heal itself over time. i was really only worried about back injuries, feet are feet.

he also mentioned that my chances of developing arthritis have shot up, but i still got time, so it's all good.

You sir have an amazing attitude. I would be a total baby if I was going to be in any pain. Best of luck to you.

• Members

and you also missed the klon giveaway. sorry about that.

Look at it this way:

Not only do you get a bitchin cane, but when people go "hey, what's with the cane?" You get to tell them "...I was just seeing if I could fly."

Etc.

• Members

unrelated: i go into surgery tuesday for my heel. they said i'm probably gonna have trouble walking normally again and i might have to use a cane.

i'd be lying if i said i wasn't excited about the cane. they're so badass.

Sorry to hear that, but canes are definitely ultra-badass. Plus, I've known a couple of different girls over the years, attractive girls, who have told me that canes really turn them on. Seriously.

Archived