how many languages do ya'll speak?

tubezipper

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I speak Norwegian (and thus Danish and Swedish to some extent, since the languages are pretty similar).

English, obviously.

German, not fluently, but not too bad. I speak it a lot better than I write it, though.

I did some French in school years ago, but I don't remember too much.

• Members

I speak Norwegian (and thus Danish and Swedish to some extent, since the languages are pretty similar).

English, obviously.

German, not fluently, but not too bad. I speak it a lot better than I write it, though.

Hej :wave:

• Members

English, obviously.

+1. I'd love to learn French, again.

• Members

Ha, +1

I want to learn French, but I don't have time to take a class. Getting started on the Rosetta Stone soon, though. Anyone have any experience with these?

actually my sister-in-law used it and was speaking French within several months.. not fluent but well enough to call it impressive

• Members

I speak English and Spanish fluently, and am currently in my fourth year of French.

Unlike most high school students I actually take my language class seriously so I know French better than the average AP French student.

Knowing another romance language fluently doesn't hurt either ;)

Archived