"Sold 4 pedals on eBay" Blues

• Members
why do you hate reverb

why

:confused:

Au contraire, mon frere. J'adore le reverb.

I have other reverbs, like the Holiest Grail, and a spring reverb in my Vibroverb. I needed some quick cash, and the RV-3 and Holier Grail were the pedals that seemed the easiest to justify selling. Still, they were both great pedals and served me well.

• Members
I've got the RV-3 and it's a pile o' dog doo. Worst sounding pedal ever. You are so lucky to be rid of that burden on your pedal board.

:freak:

Ok, not really - it's a great pedal. But you don't want to hear that right now.

It is a great pedal for certain applications, and it was my first delay pedal, so it had :cry: sentimental value. I just wasn't using it as much as the DMM or the SMMH for delay.

• Members

Only you sir, would feel bad selling a holier grail when you have a holiest!! :lol:

I'm currently facing a similar problem, I have 13 dirt pedals........and I want some other things so I need to sell/trade some, but I don't want to let any of them go...:facepalm:

• Members
Only you sir, would feel bad selling a holier grail when you have a holiest!!
:lol:

I'm currently facing a similar problem, I have 13 dirt pedals........and I want some other things so I need to sell/trade some, but I don't want to let any of them go...
:facepalm:

No :eek: Say it isn't so! If you need emotional support, mate, we're here for you.

The Holier Grail actually sounds quite different than the Holiest Grail. It's much darker and more mellow in tone. I spent a lot of time trying to approximate the Holier Grail's presets into the Holiest Grail, and I just couldn't get the same tone.

• Members
No
:eek:
Say it isn't so! If you need emotional support, mate, we're here for you.

thanks mate. :lol:

The Holi
er
Grail actually sounds quite different than the Holi
est
Grail. It's much darker and more mellow in tone. I spent a lot of time trying to approximate the Holier Grail's presets into the Holiest Grail, and I just couldn't get the same tone.

yeah, I know what you are saying, all these dirts sound different, but I guess I'm just gonna have to decide which ones I like the best....if I don't make a move soon, I know in a couple of months I'll have 20 dirt pedals...:facepalm:

Archived