NBD! (cute content)

b_nehpets

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
according to wikipedia, little micah shares a birthday with charlie sheen, steve jones of the sex pistols, freddie king and ferdinand porche.

nice
:)

Micah will have to restore the name of Sept. 3rd. It is also the birthday of dallas a-hole Vaden todd lewis... lead vox for the toadies and burden brothers.

• Members
Did you name him after a Russian Circles song?
:cop:

Very cute baby! When I procreate sometime in the future, I hope I will do as good a job as you not passing on my big nose.

i did not, but, i became familiar with that song in the last month or so (thanks HCFX) and i might be able to play the first 3 minutes or so for him in the near future.

Micah is a name the wife liked, and i supported... and also he happened to be an old testament prophet, so we have something to tell our folks his name came from!

tell me how bad this is. (and then maybe the HCFX arrested development crew will admit me) Mae Bellinski. and we planed on using the nickname from day one!

yup. blatant AD theft.

• Members

Congrats Man.

But is he true bypass?!

that depends... he hasn't eaten much in his short life, but he has crapped his pants (and everything nearby him) more times than i can count on 1 hand.

he is boutique and hand-wired. low to mid gain thus far.

his serial # is 001.

Archived