A spam for nothing in the HCFX spam thread!?!

b_nehpets

• Members

I've read this a few times now... i don't see how any of this is anymore than just handing this guy money and bending over.

1) I am selling
www.tzfan.com

It is a website for adoration of the MIAUDIO tube zone product. It gets at least a visitor a day, and was designed by Google.*

I will sell the website and the domain name and the images within for $20

2) I will also sell my weekly spam thread opportunity for the next four weeks. You can have me post YOUR spam whenever you want in the week, and thus get it listed twice without breaking the rules. I will do this for $20 a month**

3) I have a single and really pretty female friend that hangs out a lot at my place to do her homework and read on my patio. I will have her write you a sweet letter (she's a really really sweet person and it will be a positive and sincere letter) and sign it with any name you choose or her own. I'll also have her buy you some candy to enjoy while you read her letter. $30 - less than ordering pizza these days!

4) If you just want a really cool package from someone who is creative, I will send you a surprise box with things that are cool. If you like, I will write a short letter on any topic you choose, or simply endorse your awesomeness. It will make you feel special, more so than anything else you could spend the money on at the store. Who doesn't like a mystery box? $30 - less than a half tank of gas, and a jillion times more exciting and memorable

Send PM if interested. Thanks

* Google's page making software

** Contingent with Phil being alright with this

• Members
Prostitution is STILL illegal in 49 states.
:cop:

I guess what I'm trying to say is... Good luck.

:D

:facepalm:

Ty...........:facepalm:

No, seriously, there are babes all over campus this semester, I'm just not a very outgoing person.

Expect a "OT: Defeating Nervousness" thread whenever I get around to typing it up :cop:

• Members
Ty...........

No, seriously, there are babes all over campus this semester, I'm just not a very outgoing person.

Expect a "OT: Defeating Nervousness" thread whenever I get around to typing it up

It's simple really. Just go up and ask one of them if they want to grab a drink with you. Works 75% of the time if your a decent looking dude.

• Members
It's simple really. Just go up and ask one of them if they want to grab a drink with you. Works 75% of the time if your a decent looking dude.

Thats so easy........it just might work!! :love:

:poke:

:lol:

I wish I had worked out these social kinks of mine in high sch :facepalm:ol

• Members
Ty...........

Expect a "OT: Defeating Nervousness" thread whenever I get around to typing it up

Damn. Just be thankful you have that.

I either find land hippos looking for a date, or baby mommas.

It's just a little bit shocking to see a good looking girl around my age. Then, to add more shock to that, you see her seven kids come walking up and hear her mention uncledaddy. :facepalm:

Archived