Played a '59 Bassman LTD today

Loobs

• Members

Yup, Daz, sold the AC30 to some dodgy {censored} in Stoke Newington. Had to lug it up 3 flights of stairs in this dingy old house, thought I was gonna get raped or mugged or something, it was all dark. But he produced the readies, I made money on it too.

I tried it in Harrods...haha.

And yeah, it was kickass.

• Members

Yup, Daz, sold the AC30 to some dodgy {censored} in Stoke Newington. Had to lug it up 3 flights of stairs in this dingy old house, thought I was gonna get raped or mugged or something, it was all dark. But he produced the readies, I made money on it too.

I tried it in Harrods...haha.

And yeah, it was kickass.

Did you get the money before you went to his house or did he give it you when you went to his house?

• Members

stoke newington is pretty dodgy

although why you go Harrods lol

what else did they have in there?

Some parts of it are a dump, but that's like anywhere in London...I work in the HMV in Harrods...they have a guitar section with some nice US/Custom Shop Fenders, a few Martins, Jacksons, few nice Fender amps...

• Members

Some parts of it are a dump, but that's like anywhere in London...I work in the HMV in Harrods...they have a guitar section with some nice US/Custom Shop Fenders, a few Martins, Jacksons, few nice Fender amps...

oh so hmv in harrods, cool

last time i was in the music section there, all they had was a flying v :facepalm:

i should check it out sometime

Archived