NPD: Eventide Timefactor

tape

• Members

yeah it has a bunch of stuff I want to experement with. the ability to program the expression pedal like no other delay and the flexibility of the filters. although it wont be my dedicated looper, it does have an interesting trick to isolate different parts of the loop. fun glitch! midi control is also extremelly appealing!

team fortress 2? give me a break.
:o

silence! it rocks! :thu:

• Members

tried it a bunch

repeat is AWESOME

exactly what I love about the PDS delays

{censored}, this making my superdelay irrelevant (as good as it is)

munna play both a lot over a couple weeks and decide if I should sell my superdelay

• Members

:eek:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat.

Essentially -- I got full value for my Superdelay in the deal I made for this Timefactor. I wanted to hang on, sell some stuff off and pick up a TimeFactor to try next to the Superdelay, but I couldn't pass the deal up. Plus, I really wanted the iPod Touch homestar_kevin SPAM'd ....... so this was the direction I went.

Superdelay is great .... and if the TF doesn't work out I may very well go back, but we'll see. When I bought the SD it was that or this.... and I've always wondered if I made the right choice. So now I can find out. Either way, I'm really looking forward to loading the TF on the board tomorrow and seeing what it can do. Didn't have a whole lot of time with it today, so we'll see what happens.

BTW -- any headway with the Carbon Copy????

• Members

tried it a bunch

repeat is AWESOME

exactly what I love about the PDS delays

{censored}, this making my superdelay irrelevant (as good as it is)

munna play both a lot over a couple weeks and decide if I should sell my superdelay

what exactly is the repeat thing on the timefactor?

• Members

what exactly is the repeat thing on the timefactor?

tap it and the pedal loops whatever is currently being delayed just as you hear it. you can play on top of it un-delayed as it's looping away, then tap it again to resume normal delay function. it's a feature I lvoe on my old PDS delays and that I wish more new delays had. I'm so happy this has it!

• Members

I wish loops could be slowed-down/sped-up in more transitions than just intervals of 50%. maybe in a software update someday!

this is such a great delay! little bummed that the looper is mono, but I think I'm more likely to use another pedal as a dedicated looper. rang III where are you!

• Members

I wish loops could be slowed-down/sped-up in more transitions than just intervals of 50%. maybe in a software update someday!

this is such a great delay! little bummed that the looper is mono, but I think I'm more likely to use another pedal as a dedicated looper. rang III where are you!

It can.....

Archived