What's In The Mail 10/06/08 edition

Aaron SS

• Members

KRK Rokit 5 Studio Monitors
Gretsch Power Jet w/Bigsby
Skreddy Echo
Keeley Line 6 Delay
Nikon D90 (for the wife)

just got rid of a bunch of stuff and upgraded to these beauts. and incidentally, they're all scheduled to be arriving on the same day (next tues) - i love tracking stuff...glorious day!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i want that tele that i can grow old with
:cry:

Then in that case, I'd highly highly recommend Fender Custom Shop. Constructed perfectly, sounds beautiful, and feels like you think an old guitar should.

I know they ain't cheap, but I know I wouldn't want to play a cheap guitar for life.

• Members
i cant decide if i want one of these or not. the sounds and loop say yes, the price says no
:(

are there any cheaper delays with loops in?

ive got these in teh post:

bjfe mgmv

ibanez fl9

boss ps-3 x2

Yeah, it's kind of spendy. But I got it for $100 less than retail on eBay. Still expensive, but not a much. And the sound is just so :love:

• Members

As of today, nothing. As of 10/06/08:

Monsterpiece NPN, Crybaby classic w/ TB, Planet Waves Cable kit, Pedaltrain II, some of those cool little couplers with no cable, DiMarizio 500k push-pull pot, Roland EV-5 expression pedal.

This was a good week.

• Members
SECKSSEEE!
:love:

How much you get it for? what year, model?

Paid $1600.

It's a '72 OR80. I've been using a '76 Overdrive 120 for the last 3 or 4 years, so I am pretty excited to get ahold of this one. Apparently it clocked in at 95 watts the last time it was at the tech :eek: I think I need to get some cabs to deal with the output.

justin

Archived