remeber the 80's? did yours look like this??...

C Fuzz

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That picture is way to much of a stereotype to not be staged, scary that it actually isnt. There are gonna be no pictures of me like that twenty years from now because no one gets the concept of not putting pictures of a bunch of kids with drinks in in their hands from a party online. We have a strict no picture policy at parties. :facepalm: at digital generation.

• Members
That picture is way to much of a stereotype to not be staged, scary that it actually isnt. There are gonna be no pictures of me like that twenty years from now because no one gets the concept of not putting pictures of a bunch of kids with drinks in in their hands from a party online. We have a strict no picture policy at parties.
:facepalm:
at digital generation.

Yeah, now it's just people taking pictures of themselves with one or a few other people with them. :facepalm:

• Members

Yeah, that's pretty much what it looked like. You should catch that documentary about the concert parking lot. It pretty much encapsulates everything that era was about.

We drove by it when we were on the east coast. Stopped, tailgated and blared Priest and got hammered.

"Rob Halford.....I'd jump his bones"

Archived