two new bundles of joy in the fuzz family

Blungo

• Members

Wow, those look great, I'd love some clips. Those gutshots are hot too!

Thanks! Along with the Soulkitchen El Toro, it's my terrible trio of fuzz. Weirdly they all work together in a very synergistic way. I'm super busy until next sunday, i'll try to post clips shortly after that.

2ai349f.jpg

o5xc1v.jpg

• Members

Those look sweet dude. Nice gutshots indeed. I know jack about fuzz but those look like they're well made anyway. Do it, make me a fuzz lover! Post some clips!

Thanks! There's so many kinds of fuzz, and each fuzz reacts differently with different guitars and effects chains. I know a lot of folks just don't dig fuzz of any kind, but i live for it.

I'll post some clips, although the playing may be very "meh". I doubt that my playing will sway you, but hopefully the sounds of the fuzzes themselves will.

• Members

that plastic on the creepy fingers looks awesome.

did you try combining the spectre with the oracle?

What plastic are you referring to?

Oddly no, i haven't yet run the Oracle and Spectre together. Hopefully i'll have time to try that tommorrow.

• Members

I'm guessing those are external trim pots on the creepy fingers

hott

I don't dig fuzz, but this kind of stuff is very interesting to me, which scares me

Once I start liking fuzz, I wont be able to stop myself

The knobs are (left to right) volume, bias, fuzz.

The switch near the jacks switches between germanium and silicon for the Q1 transistors.

Oh, oh. Now you will be hooked...

• Members

Two incredible new fuzzes arrived in the blungo household this week. A Monolith Spectre and a custom Creepyfingers Creepyface. They're as different as night and day, but both are amazing.

15x8pqt.jpg

get me some beano STAT! my favorite fishing lure as a kid had the EXACT same paint scheme.

• Members

i was talking about the vinyl/whatever covering is on the fingers :poke: almost looks like the old kustom tuck & roll

Hmmm, still not really getting it. Do you mean the powder coat graphic on the spectre?

I think i'm just extra dense this morning...

Archived