girl playing monome + stylophone + piano + vocals. on BBC2 now!

RadioSilence

• Members

Oh, wait, {censored} she just said 'I've spent my whole life on Myspace'. Fail.

Bless her.

i wouldn't say fail, she's doing it herself, getting her name known. not just some flavour of the month a label's putting on every 'cool' tv show only to be dropped before the second album. more power to her i say.

but yeah, if she's everywhere and being played non stop on radio 1 i'll soon come to dislike her. hope she's not hyped as the next ting tings.

• Members
What is it with the 'my pedal and me' pics? They unsettle me every time. Stop it!

Cue loads of pics...
:rolleyes:

What are monome's anyway?

its an open source controller, basically it sends button data to your computer via USB and how that info will be translated, is dictated by what program you have running. all the programs are all homebrew programs usually written in max/msp, and then loaded onto the monome website, because there are less than 1000 units out there, its a very tight knit community and all programs that people write are shared, borrowed, and sometimes made better.

its a dick load of fun.

• Members
i wouldn't say fail, she's doing it herself, getting her name known. not just some flavour of the month a label's putting on every 'cool' tv show only to be dropped before the second album. more power to her i say.

but yeah, if she's everywhere and being played non stop on radio 1 i'll soon come to dislike her. hope she's not hyped as the next ting tings.

No album in sight, just a vinyl EP. Produced by Hot Chip. :(

Would like to hear more though.

Archived