NPD! (Verbzilla Content)

WickedWesley

• Members

Hey hey!

I was looking for a good reverb for some time now, has to be stereo, so I was thinking Boss or something, untill I saw this thread and BTBAM's clip of the verbzilla! :D

Worked some hours this week and got my Line 6 Verbzilla! (At a store, was cheaper than the interweb-shops :confused:) Yeah! Still gotta work today, but will try it out tonight! :D And also got two picks :thu:

Pics:

verbzilla1.jpgverbzilla2.jpg

Wesley

• Members

Yeah, that is what pushed me to buy it! I just tried it and I love it! :D I don't have a lot of experience with reverbs (just on my amp and from my old multi fx), but it sounds good! It can do some nice extremes and also 100% wet :D The Octo setting is what makes it, to me, the best!

Thanks Dude! :D

• Members
Killer sounding pedal... it's hard to get past how they look though.

Hahaha, yeah totally agree :thu: They should work on that! Although, I do like the battery clip better than Boss's, easier to open. (not that I ever use it :p)
Funny thing; you can take out the 'verbzilla module' (the grey square) and put something else in it. (you can buy the modules cheaper).
I knew they had the whole tonecore module thing, but never knew they did it on every pedal :D

• Members
How would you say the bypass is on it? Does it colour your sound when off?

Still, i absolutely love reverb and this is such a good sounding pedal. Happy NPD

Well, I was just searching the forum about that. When you switch the trail knob off, there seems to be a volume drop or a volume boost when you switch it on? I don't know, sadly I don't have a loop pedal to bypass it for easy testing, so I can't check.

I haven't noticed any tone loss, but can't really tell as I only played for an hour with it :p

• Members

NPD!! it's really a nice pedal. I had one, but ended up selling it. Mainly because i didn't get what i expected out of the octo setting, and thats really the only reason i bought it. I didn't need a normal reverb sound. and when the octo didn't fly with me there was no real reason to keep it.

But i'm glad you like it :thu:

Archived