Does the amp forum make fun of us as much as we make fun of them?

freeridstylee

• Members

AFAIK they don't phrase it like that. They like expensive gear, and their main complaint about EG is that EG likes cheaper gear / partscasters / wary of 7-string guitars etc...

They don't ask in here much because they think their questions (about effects) get answered better in the amp forum, but I don't think they have the same level of bias against us as they do against EG. There are some pointy guitar players here!

• Members

AFAIK they don't phrase it like that. They like expensive gear, and their main complaint about EG is that EG likes cheaper gear / partscasters / wary of 7-string guitars etc...

They don't ask in here much because they think their questions (about effects) get answered better in the amp forum, but I don't think they have the same level of bias against us as they do against EG. There are some pointy guitar players here!

They dont all like expensive stuff. They have a very critical analyze of the tonez. If its anything ive heard most on the amp forum, its all about tone. They are very very picky.

But its good for the lulz and the amp advice. They know thier stuff.

• Members

I had a question about B52 amps and got good responses in a short time. They claim that when they ask for our help, we just give smart ass answers etc. I haven't seen that sort of behavior but I hope that we can share our experiences with any of those in need.

Yeah, they like metal like we like our "indie" rock but I don't see any reason to not treat them as brothers.

Archived