Portugal the Man's gear?

thedh02

• Members

he used to use a ton of dl4's but they kept {censored}ing up on him and actually wrote a public angry letter to line 6. he uses something else now. probably the nova or something else with tap tempo. he has half stacks with texas flags painted on the cabs. it's actually kind of neat. at least i think it's THEIR guitarist...

• Members

Found a dark pic of the bassist's board. You were right about the FM-4. I didn't see anything else you mentioned and the only other thing i could make out was a boss tuner.

More gas for FM-4.

The link is here, i dont know if it will work, i just looked at the pics on their myspace.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=2076569&albumID=1655618&imageID=32032951

• Members

Yup, on their current tour he has been using that White Falcon. SICK, beautiful Gretsch guitar. Expensive too. The other times I saw him, he was using a 72' Telecaster Thinline. He plays through Silverface Bassman and Bandmaster heads. On his board a couple months ago, I saw a Carbon Copy, Micro Pog, Little Big Muff, Holy Grail maybe, and looked like a Freakshow Brown Rabbit. Never seen or heard of him using a dirt transmitter. Def. my fav. band of today, amazing live show.

Archived