Unwarranted GAS strike

ElectricPuppy

• Members

Thanks! I have an artist friend that did that one for me specifically. If you look carefully, you can see the goldfish in his platform shoes.
:D
That's supposed to be an 8-ball on the end of his cane.

Sheesh. I thought that was some kind of hook thingy and he was dressed as a pirate.

Maybe I wasn't looking that carefully.

• Members

LightShow.jpg

Oooo, sorry...that was a rotten thing to do to a guy with such a great avatar. (Not joking - always love your av.)

What's KeybdWzrd up to? Have him stop by.
:)

BEAUTIFUL! I love the look of that in the dark. Moog and Korg know what's up with the glow in the dark paint.

• Members

In the meantime, I've partially taken Doug's advice and am trying to reorganize my garage a bit. I seriously need some decent storage out there.
:mad:

:

My name is not Doug, but thats ok

Last time I cleaned my garage, I discovered a set of old 15 " CRX Speakers, a set of Behringer Truth monitors, and a dusty Yamaha KMX Keytar( used by Chick Corea).

The speakers went on craigslist and keytar on ebay. Caaaaa-ching a week later, $700 in the pocket

• Members

My name is not Doug, but thats ok

Dammit, I always seem to attribute posts to the wrong poster, sorry about that.

I did, in fact, have a good long session playing along to the Boogie Nights channel on Rhapsody (thanks Hogberto! yes, I checked for accuracy this time) and it's done two things:

- Reminded me how fun it can be to just jam along to the radio, and

- How utterly cool some of the sounds the TI can make. There's a bass patch, "BASS!! CC" that's just right for that disco vibe, particularly when the filter and resonance are tweaked just a bit more. Put in multi mode to put a second comp sound on the keys and I blissed out for a couple of hours. Good stuff.

• Members

Thanks! I have an artist friend that did that one for me specifically. If you look carefully, you can see the goldfish in his platform shoes.
:D
That's supposed to be an 8-ball on the end of his cane.

EPup, I never noticed those details! Love 'em. Got a high-res?

:)

Archived