the official hcfx post your pic thread for 2009.

HopeStreet

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Using the computer while lying down with the screen projected on the wall - FTW.

My computer desk is where the camera is sitting. I have Dual View set up so I have my LCD monitor on the desk and I can drag windows over to the other "monitor." I drag winamp, powerdvd, and other video related software over usually. Sometimes I'll bring up some material I'm learning from the net instead of squinting at my music stand.

• Members

My computer desk is where the camera is sitting. I have Dual View set up so I have my LCD monitor on the desk and I can drag windows over to the other "monitor." I drag winamp, powerdvd, and other video related software over usually. Sometimes I'll bring up some material I'm learning from the net instead of squinting at my music stand.

Nice. I'm getting a dual LCD widescreen setup this March for my birthday. Watching HD movies on one screen while doing homework at the other. Procrastination shouldn't be this easy.

• Members

Nice. I'm getting a dual LCD widescreen setup this March for my birthday. Watching HD movies on one screen while doing homework at the other. Procrastination shouldn't be this easy.

Hah nice man! I at least have to turn my head around to procrastinate. Makes it just a little bit tougher.

• Members

Well the newest pics I have are from starwars weekends

100_1274.jpg
100_1295-1.jpg

The family
100_1332.jpg

Me with Jeremy Bullock...AKA...Boba Fett.
100_1281-1.jpg

And finaly,Me with a bad sunburn with David Prowes...AKA...Darth Vader. It was the best fathers day ever My wife,kids and I spent the night in line so I could meet him and get all my Darth Vader stuff signed.
100_1297.jpg

Sorry for taking up so much space.

• Members

And finaly,Me with a bad sunburn with David Prowes...AKA...Darth Vader. It was the best fathers day ever My wife,kids and I spent the night in line so I could meet him and get all my Darth Vader stuff signed.

100_1297.jpg

Sorry for taking up so much space.

Wow you're taller than Prowse.

• Members

Wow you're taller than Prowse.

Actualy at the time he filmed starwars we were about the same hight,he was just sitting in the picture.Hes a realy nice guy,and its kind of funny ,Im not sure if he still doese but he used to manage some UK metal band.

• Members

Actualy at the time he filmed starwars we were about the same hight,he was just sitting in the picture.Hes a realy nice guy,and its kind of funny ,Im not sure if he still doese but he used to manage some UK thrash metal band.

Those pics are {censored}ing awesome. I wish I was able to attend that and have my Vader helmet signed. Too bad my mom stored it away somewhere because it scares the {censored} out of my baby sister. Now I can't find it.

Archived